cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trailer axle wheel alignment near Riverside CA

Megaflow
Explorer
Explorer
Recently I did some modifications to my Eclipse Attitide toy hauler frame to square it up, replaced the spring hangers and springs, added cross bracing between spring mounts and some extra wall supports. I am looking for a place that does wheel alignments on trailers in the Riverside/Corona Ca area. I just want to make sure it's all straight and looking for any recommended places that do alignments.
6 REPLIES 6

jareddustin
Explorer
Explorer
Megaflow wrote:
I can't find a contact number for VIP RV Service in Menifee.

try this...
951-294-1907
viprvservice@msn.com
27451 ethanac rd menifee ca 92585

guys over on the glamis forum talk very highly of him, i got the contact info from a post on there.

Megaflow
Explorer
Explorer
I can't find a contact number for VIP RV Service in Menifee.

Megaflow
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks, I'll give him a call

jsalazar310
Explorer
Explorer
Take it up to Menifee! Jim Goodwin @ VIP RV Service is the man!!!! His customer service is top notch! Quality of work is beyond amazing! I live in OC and bringing my TH to him is worth the drive!
2004 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4x4 Duramax/Allison
2007 WW FSW2800 Billet Edi.

Megaflow
Explorer
Explorer
2005. They won't have anything to do with frame problems. They distance themselves since they buy the frames

a_dog
Explorer
Explorer
Eclipse is in Riverside. You might contact them to see if they're willing to do the work on a trailer they manufactured. How old is it?
TH: 2014 Eclipse Stellar 27DBLG, grey, Abyss pkg, 10K GVWR, ordered 6/1/13, delivered 12/14/13
TV: '04 Suburban 2500 LT, 8.1L, 3.73, 4x4, 10K tow rating, Blue Ox 14K hitch... aspiring to replace with a diesel 1-ton
Toys: '13 F800GS, '09 KLX250s, '05 DR200se