cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Vengeance TH

bighog01
Explorer
Explorer
Anyone have one of these made by Forest River? Looking at the new 377 model. I realize that these are cheaper,entry level units, but they have made a lot of improvements over the last few years and everyone has a budget.
4 REPLIES 4

lawnspecialties
Explorer
Explorer
I like the Vengeance haulers. One of our fellow racers has one.

Biggest difference I noticed was I believe they are wood framed. That's not as bad as it sounds. Wood framed campers are generally better insulated against harsh temperatures; especially the cold. We keep our camper under a shelter 100% of the time unless we're actually camping. So wood framed would be absolutely fine with us.

I'd definitely consider a Vengeance for my next purchase. I've had nothing but great success with the two Forest River campers we've had in the past. 100 times better than what we had this last go round.

FunnyCamper
Explorer II
Explorer II
yea we wanted to stay shorter because we do state parks. I wanted under 40 ft and the Torque is 38.7 in length. shortest I could get that included the 1/2 bath. length was a huge deciding factor. We are only 3 people so it fits us well.

I think they are well priced for what they are. the Veng and Torque are entry level toyhaulers. lighter in weight etc. than the heavy boys.

bighog01
Explorer
Explorer
We liked the Torque 325 also but it just seems small to me. The Vengeance 377 also has the 2nd bath, which is a must have for us. Overall both campers are about the same quality and price wise I believe.

FunnyCamper
Explorer II
Explorer II
I liked it but ended up with the Heartland Torque 325 model because it had a 1/2 bath in the hauler for my daughter. We did tho heavily check into the Veng.

I would love to hear from people who own one. I can recommend this Torque. I love ours. brand new and nothing big. only small teeny warranty work.
Our first trip out and it performed perfectly.