cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VRV (Livin Lite) 6x15

kltk1
Explorer
Explorer
Hi folks. It's been a while since I've been here. Looks like I'll be getting back into the RV lifestyle, gladly. I'm looking at the Livin Lite Quicksilver VRV 6x15. As it's going play double duty as a storage vehicle as well as a travel companion this is the trailer we've decided on. We might go 8.5x16 but they seem very tough to come by.

The reason for my post is that it seems I can't find any dealer within 750 miles of me in Parsippany, NJ (07054) that has a 6x15 in stock for us to look at before making the final decision to purchase. Any chance there's someone within 350 miles of me that has a 6x15 or an 8.5 x 16 that would let us come look at it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to message me here or email me at kltk1@hotmail.com

Thanks again!
30 REPLIES 30

Carrera_man
Explorer
Explorer
We're just north of Phila and we bought our 26FB from Boat and RV in Hamburg Pa. I absolutely hate that dealer and we would never buy anything from them but I guess they would be a good place to "look". Its my understanding that Thor bought Livin Lite and that their dealer network would be expanding.
2008 Chevy 2500 Crew Cab 6.0 gas, 2013 Audi A5 Q, 2013 VRV 26FB Toy Hauler by Livin Lite , Triumph 1200 Explorer