cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

washing machine

DianeC_
Explorer
Explorer
Hi everyone, I hope someone can help. I have a 06 Pilgrim Open Road it has 4 slides, 41 ft (I think). It has an all-in-one vented washing machine up in the closet of the master bedroom. I cannot find the turn on valve to supply water up to the machine.

Can anyone tell me where it might be?

TIA, Diane
10 REPLIES 10

RustyJC
Explorer
Explorer
MPI_Mallard wrote:
RustyJC wrote:
Our 5th wheel has a master water manifold with valves to each of the branch services. Most, however, don't - our Jayco Designer XL 3610RLTS didn't. It only had the hot and cold water valves in the washer/dryer closet.

Rusty

Our fiver has a manifold system that has shut-offs for the hot/cold to the washer/dryer, there are shut-offs for all the plumbing sources in our CC Daydreamer, **** good thinking on their part!

Sheryl Crow: "Its not having what you want,Its wanting what you got"

That's great! I'm glad yours has a valved manifold - all of them should (IMHO), but most of them don't.

Rusty
2014.5 DRV Mobile Suites 38RSSA #6972

2016 Ram 3500 Dually Longhorn Crew Cab Long Bed, 4x4, 385/900 Cummins, Aisin AS69RC, 4.10, 39K+ GCWR, 30K+ trailer tow rating, 14K GVWR

B&W RVK3600

MPI_Mallard
Explorer
Explorer
RustyJC wrote:
Our 5th wheel has a master water manifold with valves to each of the branch services. Most, however, don't - our Jayco Designer XL 3610RLTS didn't. It only had the hot and cold water valves in the washer/dryer closet.

Rusty

Our fiver has a manifold system that has shut-offs for the hot/cold to the washer/dryer, there are shut-offs for all the plumbing sources in our CC Daydreamer, **** good thinking on their part!

Sheryl Crow: "Its not having what you want,Its wanting what you got"
07' Dodge 3500 6 speed Cummins Diesel Dually/6.7L Bully-Chipped /
Exhst Brake/07' Cedar Creek 37CDTSD Daydreamer fiver
Mallard @ Frau Blรผcher

Red Green:
Now lets Bow your heads for the men's prayer.
I am a man, but I can change.
If I have to, I guess...

DianeC_
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks everyone I will be searching next weekend, preparing to open for the season.

Racine96
Explorer
Explorer
I suggest to look in the basement. There might be some there.

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
The wet bay is the outside compartment where the fresh and waste water valves are.
Left side toward from of rear slide.

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

2003 Chev Ice Road Tracker

RustyJC
Explorer
Explorer

Rusty
2014.5 DRV Mobile Suites 38RSSA #6972

2016 Ram 3500 Dually Longhorn Crew Cab Long Bed, 4x4, 385/900 Cummins, Aisin AS69RC, 4.10, 39K+ GCWR, 30K+ trailer tow rating, 14K GVWR

B&W RVK3600

Itching2go
Explorer II
Explorer II
BB_TX wrote:
Don't know why there would be any other valves. I am fairly certain there are no valves to mine except the ones behind the washer.

Same here. The only valves that we have are those behind the washer/drier.
2008 Jayco Designer 35RLSA pulled by a 2007 Chevy 3500 D/A SRW

BB_TX
Nomad
Nomad
Don't know why there would be any other valves. I am fairly certain there are no valves to mine except the ones behind the washer.

DianeC_
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks Ken, the valves that are located in the closet are visible, the hoses are attached to the washer. I can't locate the valve that brings the water to those valves.

TXiceman
Explorer II
Explorer II
The hot and cold water valves are usually mounted behind the washer/drier unit. Reach over the top and see if you can feel them or use a flash light and a mirror.

Ken
Amateur Radio Operator.
2023 Cougar 22MLS, toted with a 2022, F150, 3.5L EcoBoost, Crewcab, Max Tow, FORMER Full Time RVer. Travel with a standard schnauzer and a Timneh African Gray parrot