cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

water in PineDale WY.

DCDOC
Explorer
Explorer
Going to Green River area in September and need a place in Pinedale to top off my fresh water tank. Anyone have any ideas.

Thamks
04 Dodge CTD towing a Jayco Recon 08 37u:@
8 REPLIES 8

Dirtclods
Explorer
Explorer
Executive wrote:
Home Depot, churches, real estate offices, even gas stations. If you're really gutsy, just ask someone who's out in their front yard, especially if you see an RV in their side yard...All you have to do is ask...Dennis

2nd that and most mobile home parks have dump stations and water as well.
AAA Motorcycle RV Plus

garry_owen
Explorer
Explorer
DCDOC wrote:
Going to Green River area in September and need a place in Pinedale to top off my fresh water tank. Anyone have any ideas.

Thamks
nice trip
used to camp at the green river lakes (head water for the green) a lot in the "80"s
2010 HD Silverado club cab Dura Max FS3000 Weekend Warrior
X2 550 Sportsman 500 Sportsman

garry_owen
Explorer
Explorer
was in pinedale last summer.

fueled and fill both water tanks at the convince store on the left side of the highway heading to of town north towards hoe back>sp? junction

every one i tried before i found them, would direct me to one of the many camp grounds to fill or dump. all i talked to, wanted a fee or over night to fill or dump. ok if your staying the night any way.

dumped at city sewer plant in rock springs on way back for free.

i ran to pine dale empty figuring to fill as we were camping not of there. would fill in rock springs if i make the trip again.

bit more trouble to fill or dump than i would have expected form a town with that much camping peeps coming and going.

I DIDN'T FIND OR CHECK THE CHAMBER. if you have time, that still would be your a best bet as stated above.
2010 HD Silverado club cab Dura Max FS3000 Weekend Warrior
X2 550 Sportsman 500 Sportsman

Executive45
Explorer III
Explorer III
3oaks wrote:
There is a small commercial campground in Pinedale and a forest service campground (very nice) just out of town where you can take on water. While it Pinedale be sure to tour the Mountain Man Museum. Well worth traveling back in time and seeing authentic artifacts some of which were owned by Jim Bridger.

While visiting the museum, ask if you can fill up your rig from their outside spigot. Police and Fire Stations are good also....Dennis
We can do more than we think we can, but most do less than we think we do
Dennis and Debi Fourteen Years Full Timing
Monaco Executive M-45PBQ Quad Slide
525HP Cummins ISM 6 Spd Allison
2014 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ W/ ReadyBrute
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR TRAVEL BLOG

3oaks
Explorer
Explorer
There is a small commercial campground in Pinedale and a forest service campground (very nice) just out of town where you can take on water. While it Pinedale be sure to tour the Mountain Man Museum. Well worth traveling back in time and seeing authentic artifacts some of which were owned by Jim Bridger.

Y-Guy
Contact the Chamber of Commerce or Tourism office. We've found they were willing to let us fill up in other communities at those spots.

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon

2oldman
Explorer II
Explorer II
Have you tried using google maps to look around? It may be a long wait for such specific information.
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman

Executive45
Explorer III
Explorer III
Home Depot, churches, real estate offices, even gas stations. If you're really gutsy, just ask someone who's out in their front yard, especially if you see an RV in their side yard...All you have to do is ask...Dennis
We can do more than we think we can, but most do less than we think we do
Dennis and Debi Fourteen Years Full Timing
Monaco Executive M-45PBQ Quad Slide
525HP Cummins ISM 6 Spd Allison
2014 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ W/ ReadyBrute
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR TRAVEL BLOG