cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Water tank vent

LKHA
Explorer
Explorer
Brought our 15 fusion 403 home yesterday so now to get it ready to enjoy. On lh side there is a door that looks like old style tank fill to include small screen but big hole doesn't have cap. Any ideas and if this that can I use it to pour my sanitize solution in? Is there any other tips to prep our dream thanks in advance
1st: 1981 29' Chieftain
2nd: 1988 29' Travelmaster
3rd: 1990 35' HR Alumalite.
4th; 1999 35' Windsong by Forest River
Current;2015 fuzion 403 Chrome
08 3500 DRW Silverado duramax

RET US ARMY
3 REPLIES 3

Y-Guy
As others stated it should be fill port for your water tank. If there isn't a cap cover it with something and get a new cap asap.

You can poor your sanitizing solution, but if you're using a hose to fill it then I suggest pouring the solution in the hose then filling it,t that wayy your hose gets sanitized too.

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon

RoyB
Explorer II
Explorer II
This is what my FRESH WATER FILL PORT looks like on my off-road POPUP setup. The fill tube also pulls out some to make it easier to rest a JERI-CAN spout into it. Sometimes the 5-gallons of water gets pretty heavy haha...

You can see my twist-on lid cover is only attached with a small plastic tie wrap looking thing to keep you from losing it...

Roy Ken
My Posts are IMHO based on my experiences - Words in CAPS does not mean I am shouting
Roy - Carolyn
RETIRED DOAF/DON/DOD/CONTR RADIO TECH (42yrs)
K9PHT (Since 1957) 146.52M
2010 F150, 5.4,3:73 Gears,SCab
2008 Starcraft 14RT EU2000i GEN
2005 Flagstaff 8528RESS

korbe
Explorer
Explorer
If the big hole without a cap is threaded around it's lip, then the cap is gone.