cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Your Rig

RVcrazed51
Explorer
Explorer
I'd like to give a huge THANK YOU to Brad, the Moderator over the Truck Campers forum for his assistance with this thread.

Thanks also to RVcrazed51 for his request for this thread.

Post photos of your Fifth Wheel on this thread. Any photo with a 5er in it is allowable; any brand, any year.

This thread is generally for Fifth Wheel photos only. But feel free to post comments on posted photos.

Because this thread is very long, I will occasionally clean it up by removing the older posts that do not have Fifth Wheel photos and other off topic material. Also, please limit photo width to 640 pixels by using: width=640. Please do not post thumbnail size photos, they are just too small to see.

Register at photobucket.com (free), download your pictures (takes a while), hi-lite and copy the URL, then use the "image" icon to paste the photo URL.

Photo Bucket โ€“ Free photo hosting

Help with posting photos----
> RV.Net Tutorials and Picture related FAQ's

Posting photos Bradโ€™s way

Helpful Thread with good photo hosting information

"Technology Corner" Everything you want to know Technical forum

Netboy's thread on compressing photos

Truth Justice's 2005 Sunny Brook 31BWKS (Triple Slide) and 2005 1-Ton Dodge Quad Cab L/B.

Hi everybody, I'm looking to buy a fifth wheel, hopefully by the end of the year. And I was just wondering if some of you would care to post some pics of your fiver.
RVcrazed51
Zeke
3,401 REPLIES 3,401

jasonlisan
Explorer
Explorer
It's the 450 and it does a fine job of pulling thru the mountains, definately a better TV stability wise.

dleonardtx
Explorer
Explorer
Nice looking setup there. Bet that new TV pulls it thru the mountains with no problem. Is that a 350 or 450 ? Seen a lot of the 450's lately.

jasonlisan
Explorer
Explorer
The old TV:

The new TV:

Cabriolet86
Explorer
Explorer
I've posted a picture previously, but I just traded in my 2005 GMC 2500HD with the 6.0 gas. It was an extended cab, and we needed more room with our first kid on the way.

So in the end we found a 2006 GMC 2500HD with the LBZ Duramax. Every option except sunroof. Took it out on its maiden voyage this last weekend. Its amazing the difference in towing power (not to mention that I got 12 MPG while towing)

Old Truck

hailstoneMT
Explorer
Explorer

My Alpenlite and old truck.

rshamner
Explorer
Explorer
Rolling With the Tide
2008 KZ Durango LX 3354PX3
2008 Dodge Ram 3500

rconkin
Explorer
Explorer
Finally, got it to work.

New to us 2002 Jayco Eagle 305 BHS. This is a real blessing for us as we have custody of two grandchildren, ages 2 and 4, and have been camping in our 24' 5er with them, my 17 year old son and his dog. It was getting very crowded. We pick it up Friday and neither I nor DW will be sleeping very much thinking about it. It will be so great for the grandkids to have their own little room and not be sleeping in the floor, one on each side of our bed.
2008 Fleetwood Discovery 40X
2007 Hummer H3 toad

"For those that fought for it, Freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know!" Semper Fi

mitchw
Explorer
Explorer

This is ours.

rick_niagara
Explorer
Explorer
Rob--Deb,
Very nice indeed, looking at PDF brochure........ very nice!!!!
2008 Fleetwood Prowler 235RLS
2005 Dodge Ram 2500 4x2 5.9L Diesel 3.73Limited slip 6speed manual
Pullin' 5ers since 1988....Have a nice day:W

Rob--Deb
Explorer
Explorer
Check Profile
2006 GMC Sierra 2500HD CC SLE Duramax/Allison 6SP
2009 Open Range 33.7RLS w/2nd AC
Roto-Chucks
Robert&Debbie
Kyle 15
Sara
Dottie
Jazzmin

robbins
Explorer
Explorer
I like these kind of rigs, they save on gas. :B
See 'ya on top
Keith

2004 2500HD silverado 4x2 extra-cab
265/75/16 Hercules tires
Reese 15000 Pro Hitch
2006 Gulf Stream 30FBRG

Dennis_Bham
Explorer
Explorer

AntiqFreq
Explorer
Explorer
huh?
2007 Keystone Cougar, 291 RLS
2003 Ford F250, 7.3L, Lariat, CC, SB, 4x4
Isspro Gauges-overhead mount, 14K Pullrite Superglide
Firestone RideRite airbags & pressure gauge
Two Honda eu2000i generators, parallel kit
Bell Morningstar Canoe, bent shaft paddles

Rob--Deb
Explorer
Explorer
Here is mine.
2006 GMC Sierra 2500HD CC SLE Duramax/Allison 6SP
2009 Open Range 33.7RLS w/2nd AC
Roto-Chucks
Robert&Debbie
Kyle 15
Sara
Dottie
Jazzmin

robbins
Explorer
Explorer
Yeah, Yours is a bit hard to see. Looked at one of the same model on a website that looks great.
Congratulations! Have a great time.
See 'ya on top
Keith

2004 2500HD silverado 4x2 extra-cab
265/75/16 Hercules tires
Reese 15000 Pro Hitch
2006 Gulf Stream 30FBRG