cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Your Rig

RVcrazed51
Explorer
Explorer
I'd like to give a huge THANK YOU to Brad, the Moderator over the Truck Campers forum for his assistance with this thread.

Thanks also to RVcrazed51 for his request for this thread.

Post photos of your Fifth Wheel on this thread. Any photo with a 5er in it is allowable; any brand, any year.

This thread is generally for Fifth Wheel photos only. But feel free to post comments on posted photos.

Because this thread is very long, I will occasionally clean it up by removing the older posts that do not have Fifth Wheel photos and other off topic material. Also, please limit photo width to 640 pixels by using: width=640. Please do not post thumbnail size photos, they are just too small to see.

Register at photobucket.com (free), download your pictures (takes a while), hi-lite and copy the URL, then use the "image" icon to paste the photo URL.

Photo Bucket โ€“ Free photo hosting

Help with posting photos----
> RV.Net Tutorials and Picture related FAQ's

Posting photos Bradโ€™s way

Helpful Thread with good photo hosting information

"Technology Corner" Everything you want to know Technical forum

Netboy's thread on compressing photos

Truth Justice's 2005 Sunny Brook 31BWKS (Triple Slide) and 2005 1-Ton Dodge Quad Cab L/B.

Hi everybody, I'm looking to buy a fifth wheel, hopefully by the end of the year. And I was just wondering if some of you would care to post some pics of your fiver.
RVcrazed51
Zeke
3,401 REPLIES 3,401

Okie_in_Wyoming
Explorer
Explorer
I am going to try reposting a couple of my pictures. Sorry to burden y'all with this - I want to make sure I know how to do this right.

Thank you for your patience.
Okie

Well, I guess it's going to take more practice for me...this is the only one I could get to come through clearly. Don't know what the difference is since it was the same camera- same day- same everything but the subject.

Smiles across the Miles
Darling Husband
2 Wonderful Dogs
And Me
2007 Dodge 2500 Quad Cab(Diesel)
2010 Cougar 276RLS

youknowwho
Explorer
Explorer
Just picked it up today. Our first 5er a 1996 Fleetwood Prowler pulled by my 01 Chevy 2500HD 4x4 6.0 gasser.

DW & I DD '06 and DS '10
'96 Prowler 26m 5h
01 Chevy 4x4 2500HD

Okie_in_Wyoming
Explorer
Explorer
Our new Cougar! Though we haven't gotten to go on our Maiden Voyage yet, here are some pix I took in Camp Driveway....

I'll add more when we finally get to go camping!

On edit, I see that these pictures are so small. Moderator, could you help me please? pic quality is too low to use 640 width, 340 is about as large as practical. Frank

Smiles across the Miles
Darling Husband
2 Wonderful Dogs
And Me
2007 Dodge 2500 Quad Cab(Diesel)
2010 Cougar 276RLS

partsman01
Explorer
Explorer
Went from this used unit I bought in 1995, 1989 18.5 Foot Prowler lynx

To a 1999 Coachmen catalina 23.5 salesman beside it and my dad in the passenger side.

Thing that gets me is I have not been able to sell my old one, so have two parked at home now.

me2
Explorer
Explorer
Look what arrived last weekend !

Coachmen Chaparral 355 RLTS. Sleeps 10. Really nicely finished for what we wanted and what we paid.
10,750 pounds empty.

Upcoming mods: solar panels, 4 golf cart batteries, roof rack for water toys (kayaks), torsion axles with hydraulic disk brakes and LED lighting.

I'll get some better pictures later. Its hard to fit the whole rig into the viewfinder on our street.

texasjayco
Explorer
Explorer
FuzzyTX wrote:
Hey Mark - texasjayco, Very nice rig!!!

I see you have already found some of these TX bugs with the front of the new Sierra. ๐Ÿ˜‰ They can sure be a pain! Finally got enough wax on mine they are peeling off pretty good these days.

Dale

Thanks Dale. We sure like it!!

Those are actually the oak tree tassles that dropped off the big oak trees at that campsite. We had quite a thunderstorm move thru the night before.

But, I do know what you mean about the Texas bugs. If the weather holds out, this weekend will be for waxing.

Thanks,
Mark
2022 Jayco Pinnacle 32RLTS
2022 Ford F-450 Limited Diesel Dually

Medic001
Explorer
Explorer
Taking a break.

2006 F-250 6.OL V8 Turbo Diesel/F250 XLT/ 3:73
2011 Sabre 29CKDS 33'
Curt E5/R5 16k

sirdrakejr
Explorer
Explorer
What a bunch of show offs!! :B
Frank
2011 Palomino Maverick 1000SLLB on a 2004 Dodge Quadcab CTD Ram3500 SRW long bed equipped with Timbren springs, Stable Load bump stops, Rickson 19.5" wheels/"G" range tires and a Helwig "Big Wig" rear anti sway bar.

texasjayco
Explorer
Explorer
me2 wrote:
I'm confused about the floor plan on your trailer.

Is this what you call the double and the twin beds or is yours set up differently, ie a fold out couch on the bottom of each side ?

http://www.rvusa.com/dealer_management/includes/inventory_picture.asp?id=663232&picture=31

Do you have the outside kitchen in the slide out ? Is there still a bed on bottom of that slide then ?

Other than the int colors, that is my coach exactly.

The pic you referred to is the slide on the road side.

The kitchen is in the curb-side slide, and there are two beds there too. Double on top and twin on bottom. Go back to that site and you can see in pic #30 that the bottom bed is moved in toward the center of the room to make room for the kitchen. When you put the slides in, the bottom bunk folds up as shown in pic #29.

I hope that makes sense.

Mark

SUPER-H
Explorer
Explorer
Hooked up and ready for 2010..
07 Classic CC LB 3500 Dually 4X4 D-MAX+ALLI "Zena"
12 Voltage 3950 With Epic package
Three great kids One awesome wife
Every weekend another awesome memory
with my family
Dieselplace member lotza mods
2013 Polaris Ranger 800 EFI EPS sunset red :B

me2
Explorer
Explorer
texasjayco wrote:
Well ok, if you're gonna get techy with me...:p

They would nave to be 12 friendly people, but you have two twin beds and two double beds in the bunk room...that's 6.

I'm confused about the floor plan on your trailer.

Is this what you call the double and the twin beds or is yours set up differently, ie a fold out couch on the bottom of each side ?

http://www.rvusa.com/dealer_management/includes/inventory_picture.asp?id=663232&picture=31

Do you have the outside kitchen in the slide out ? Is there still a bed on bottom of that slide then ?

We just bought the Forest River Coachmen Chaparral 355 Rear Loft. It sleeps 10 (or more if some are children) and has 2 bathrooms but it doesn't have an outside kitchen.

FuzzyTX
Explorer
Explorer
Hey Mark - texasjayco, Very nice rig!!!

I see you have already found some of these TX bugs with the front of the new Sierra. ๐Ÿ˜‰ They can sure be a pain! Finally got enough wax on mine they are peeling off pretty good these days.

Dale

texasjayco
Explorer
Explorer
Well ok, if you're gonna get techy with me...:p

They would nave to be 12 friendly people, but you have two twin beds and two double beds in the bunk room...that's 6. You have the table that makes a double bed...that's 2 more, so now you're at 8. The sofa has a queen bed in it...2 more makes 10. Then the king bed in the master makes 12. :B

mwebber78 wrote:
Gez Mark, you sure know how to make a guy feel inadequate with a posting containing pictures like that :B

Sorry. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ I couldn't help it, I love this new rig!! :C

Mark

me2
Explorer
Explorer
How do you get that the 355 QBQ sleeps 12 ?

mwebber78
Explorer
Explorer
Gez Mark, you sure know how to make a guy feel inadequate with a posting containing pictures like that :B
2013 Jayco Eagle 334RBTS
Disclaimer for the daft: Don't confuse my opinion with facts.