cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Your Rig

RVcrazed51
Explorer
Explorer
I'd like to give a huge THANK YOU to Brad, the Moderator over the Truck Campers forum for his assistance with this thread.

Thanks also to RVcrazed51 for his request for this thread.

Post photos of your Fifth Wheel on this thread. Any photo with a 5er in it is allowable; any brand, any year.

This thread is generally for Fifth Wheel photos only. But feel free to post comments on posted photos.

Because this thread is very long, I will occasionally clean it up by removing the older posts that do not have Fifth Wheel photos and other off topic material. Also, please limit photo width to 640 pixels by using: width=640. Please do not post thumbnail size photos, they are just too small to see.

Register at photobucket.com (free), download your pictures (takes a while), hi-lite and copy the URL, then use the "image" icon to paste the photo URL.

Photo Bucket โ€“ Free photo hosting

Help with posting photos----
> RV.Net Tutorials and Picture related FAQ's

Posting photos Bradโ€™s way

Helpful Thread with good photo hosting information

"Technology Corner" Everything you want to know Technical forum

Netboy's thread on compressing photos

Truth Justice's 2005 Sunny Brook 31BWKS (Triple Slide) and 2005 1-Ton Dodge Quad Cab L/B.

Hi everybody, I'm looking to buy a fifth wheel, hopefully by the end of the year. And I was just wondering if some of you would care to post some pics of your fiver.
RVcrazed51
Zeke
3,401 REPLIES 3,401

40_Acres
Explorer
Explorer
New to the forum so I thought I'd post our setup. 2006 F-350 Lariat and our newly purchased 2010 Copper Canyon 324FWBHS. I've RV camped all my life with my parents and grand parents but this is my first rig. My wife and I knew we wanted to go 5th wheel so I bought our TV accordingly a few years back with certain capabilities in mind. Things aligned properly to add the fiver this year and we are just thrilled to be in our own rig. For what I consider a lower price range model I am quite pleased so far with the overall unit. I'd never even considered the Copper Canyon line until Keystone did a major overhaul this year placing them more in line with the Cougar. The 324 has the exterior kitchen which we just love and had the wife's required bed and bunk slides as well as a fully private side aisle bath. It lacks some of the bells and whistles that Keystone's higher priced lines have, but for our first fiver we can manage, LOL.

kenn209
Explorer
Explorer
traded out Jayco 26L hybrid today for a 2010 Cougar 318SAB.

2008 Ford F350 DRW Lariat
2010 Cougar 318SAB
Husky 16K slider hitch,

Reed & Carol

chisoxguy13
Explorer
Explorer
Got our new rig home last Friday. Moved up from a 31.5' Rockwood Sig 8318SS. Already taken care of a few mods.

2003 F250 Lariat V-10 Crew Cab 8' Bed
2010 Jayco Eagle Super Lite FW 31.5FBHS
2006 Expedition
2003 EZGO

Days Camping 2009 16 "Tent Camping"
Days Camping 2010 12 "TT Camping" 4 "Tent Camping" 19 "5er Camping"

TedandSuzyB
Explorer
Explorer
We've both tent camped for years and discovered RVing 2 years ago and we are loving it!!! Learning a lot and planning vacations with our Laredo.

Ted and Suzy

2009 Keystone Laredo 265RL Fifth-Wheel
2007 Ford F350 SC dually

Mike_LA
Explorer
Explorer
Here's a shot of our new-to-us Rockwood 8283SS just after we brought it home.
We'd been looking for a fiver for some time and ran across this one listed on Craigslist in Texas.
It's an '06 model and in great shape. We've camped in it twice so far and have already dome a few mods.

See more at www.forestriverowners.com
Mike
--------------------------------------------------------
2006 Chevy Silverado 2500HD CC/LBZ Duramax
2017 Hyper Lite XLR 26HFS

Previous Trailers:
2003 Aerolite 24RK
2006 Rockwood 3115SS TT
2006 Rockwood 8283SS FW
2005 Jayco Talon ZX24E
2012 Sunnybrook 26FBS

PmsPks
Explorer
Explorer
Here's a pic of our new 2010 Crossroads Cruiser CF32CK. We absolutely love it!!!!
Paul & Pam
2007 Damon Tuscany 4076
2007 Jeep Wrangler

me2
Explorer
Explorer
I really like Picassa web for storing photos. Get a gmail account and then open your Picassa web account. Tons of storage, no fees, no hassle and you can embed them in posts with no problems.

FlightCrew
Explorer
Explorer
jeffnlori wrote:
Hi all, I am new to the forum and enjoyed looking at all of the fiver's out there. I would like to post some pics of our unit but can't figure out how. Can someone help. :h

Go to a free service like Flickr or Twitpic, upload your picture, make sure it's less than 100k and no larger than 640k(width) by 480k (height) before you upload it. Then figure out what the actual hyperlink is to the picture - on Twitpic it will be something like http://twitpic.com/1k3k34 and that should do it. Test out the link in your browser before trying to upload it here, then just copy and paste the link that works into your message.
Landed our airplane in 49 states, now time to RV them all
2011 Rockwood Mini-Lite 2502C
2006 Ford F150 XLT 5.4L

FlightCrew
Explorer
Explorer
Here's our new Jayco 17C, and the '04 Mountaineer we got to pull it. This is our first RV, although we've rented and camped a lot as kids in cab-over campers and travel trailers. Like it says in our signature, the 4 of us have landed in 49 states in our previously owned airplane (Cessna 182, which we sold) and now want to see it all from the ground. This forum was a great help in finding out a ton of information prior to buying.
Landed our airplane in 49 states, now time to RV them all
2011 Rockwood Mini-Lite 2502C
2006 Ford F150 XLT 5.4L

sirdrakejr
Explorer
Explorer
You have to have a picture posted in a place that is NOT your computer and accessible 24/7. The you post it up using IMG in brackets. If you have that and try it, I will look at it and try to fix it if it does not come up for you. Then you can see how it is done.
Frank
2011 Palomino Maverick 1000SLLB on a 2004 Dodge Quadcab CTD Ram3500 SRW long bed equipped with Timbren springs, Stable Load bump stops, Rickson 19.5" wheels/"G" range tires and a Helwig "Big Wig" rear anti sway bar.

jeffnlori
Explorer
Explorer
Hi all, I am new to the forum and enjoyed looking at all of the fiver's out there. I would like to post some pics of our unit but can't figure out how. Can someone help. :h

me2
Explorer
Explorer

I added some air to my air suspension right after this shot was taken.

qbert10
Explorer
Explorer
Thought I would post an updated photo of the RIG. Still alittle tail heavy, contimplating putting the axles under the springs.

Will-
Self and Spouse
2 children
2 dogs: Mya, Lab/ Catahoula Mix, Roxi, ACD, Bully Mix.
2014 Dodge 3500 CCLB DRW 6.7 CTD, Aisin Automatic, 4x4, Max Steel Metallic , Soon to have a B&W 3600.
2009 Jayco 31.5FBHS

dubdub07
Explorer
Explorer
ricoh,

Very nice setup!
2013 Fleetwood Discovery 40G
TOADS: 12 Jeep JKUR Wrangler, 16 Cherokee Trailhawk, 15 Grand Cherokee, 13 RAM 1500 Longhorn (not a toad) American STEEL = American profits
RET USAF MSGT (26yrs) and still DoD ATC.
DW,DS,DD in the MH w/Westley the killer PUG!

ricoh
Explorer
Explorer
Here is my wife's and my rig. 09 Bighorn 3055RL. Tows very well (even in the wind), roomy, comfortable and works very well for the 2 of us.

Rick & Joanne
Rick & Joanne & the PEEPEE dog
05 Silverado, ext cab 2500HD, duramax
Firestone air bags, ATTA 30 gal aux tank, 16K superglide,
2009 Bighorn 3055RL