cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Rig

RVcrazed51
Explorer
Explorer
I'd like to give a huge THANK YOU to Brad, the Moderator over the Truck Campers forum for his assistance with this thread.

Thanks also to RVcrazed51 for his request for this thread.

Post photos of your Fifth Wheel on this thread. Any photo with a 5er in it is allowable; any brand, any year.

This thread is generally for Fifth Wheel photos only. But feel free to post comments on posted photos.

Because this thread is very long, I will occasionally clean it up by removing the older posts that do not have Fifth Wheel photos and other off topic material. Also, please limit photo width to 640 pixels by using: width=640. Please do not post thumbnail size photos, they are just too small to see.

Register at photobucket.com (free), download your pictures (takes a while), hi-lite and copy the URL, then use the "image" icon to paste the photo URL.

Photo Bucket – Free photo hosting

Help with posting photos----
> RV.Net Tutorials and Picture related FAQ's

Posting photos Brad’s way

Helpful Thread with good photo hosting information

"Technology Corner" Everything you want to know Technical forum

Netboy's thread on compressing photos

Truth Justice's 2005 Sunny Brook 31BWKS (Triple Slide) and 2005 1-Ton Dodge Quad Cab L/B.

Hi everybody, I'm looking to buy a fifth wheel, hopefully by the end of the year. And I was just wondering if some of you would care to post some pics of your fiver.
RVcrazed51
Zeke
3,401 REPLIES 3,401

sirdrakejr
Explorer
Explorer
Oh yeah, show off! A separate ice maker! Good grief! :B:B:B
Frank
2011 Palomino Maverick 1000SLLB on a 2004 Dodge Quadcab CTD Ram3500 SRW long bed equipped with Timbren springs, Stable Load bump stops, Rickson 19.5" wheels/"G" range tires and a Helwig "Big Wig" rear anti sway bar.

RickSo
Explorer
Explorer
pizzaguy wrote:
That is an awesome rig! What is on the end of the island under the counter? Wine cooler? Dishwasher?

Thanks for all the nice comments!!

Camps with Critters....the rig is very pin heavy and biased forward when empty. The extra weight of a SC would probably help. 🙂

pizzaguy.....that is a built in Uline Icemaker. 🙂

Rick
Rick
----------------------------------------
2015 Volvo 730, D13, I-shift, 500/1850
2015 GMC 3500HD Denali 4x4 Dually
2012 Excel W41GKE Wild Cargo Toy Hauler
2010 BMW K1300GT / 2008 BMW R1200GS
2016 Polaris RZR 1000S

pizzaguy
Explorer
Explorer
That is an awesome rig! What is on the end of the island under the counter? Wine cooler? Dishwasher?
2017 Heartland Bighorn 3970RD
2017 Ford F350 DRW 4x4 Lariat
2013 Polaris Ranger
2 Silver Miniature Schnauzers
2012 Kubota Grand L3240

Ranchers_Wife
Explorer
Explorer
WOW!!

Camps_with_Crit
Explorer
Explorer
RickSo wrote:
Camps with Critters wrote:
RickSo wrote:
Thanks for the comments!! The rear auto wind sensor awning is nice when it rains to park our bikes under.The one feature I really like is the full auto leveling system. Makes setup real easy. 🙂

Auto level is great, best thing since sliced bread! What engine/hp rating in the 114?

Hi, I like like your setup with the SC on the back! We are looking at a SC to take with us in the garage. The truck has a 8.3L Cummins wth 330/1000 rating that has been been tweaked a bit. 😉 The last trip out my DW said she couldn't believe how fast we got ready to hit the road compared to our last RV.

Rick

Just watch your pin weight if putting a SC in the back as car is about 1800 lbs, you'll need to load heavy on the pin to keep it balanced with enough pin weight.
05 Freightliner Century with Smart Car on the back
2010 Spacecraft 44.5 ft with a fully stocked bar-room
The Critters: Boogie & Jack (2 great dogs)

monakayk
Explorer
Explorer
RickSo wrote:
Well, we have had our rig out a couple of times now! Here are a few pictures.

WOOOOOOWZA :E---Now THAT'S a rig. NICE!!! :B
HAPPY CAMPING!!
Mona K

Our Ford Explorer & Jayco Jay-Feather Hybrid Travel Trailer and Camping Photos--CLICK HERE!

RickSo
Explorer
Explorer
Camps with Critters wrote:
RickSo wrote:
Thanks for the comments!! The rear auto wind sensor awning is nice when it rains to park our bikes under.The one feature I really like is the full auto leveling system. Makes setup real easy. 🙂

Auto level is great, best thing since sliced bread! What engine/hp rating in the 114?

Hi, I like like your setup with the SC on the back! We are looking at a SC to take with us in the garage. The truck has a 8.3L Cummins wth 330/1000 rating that has been been tweaked a bit. 😉 The last trip out my DW said she couldn't believe how fast we got ready to hit the road compared to our last RV.

Rick
Rick
2016 Polaris RZR 1000S

Camps_with_Crit
Explorer
Explorer
RickSo wrote:

05 Freightliner Century with Smart Car on the back
2010 Spacecraft 44.5 ft with a fully stocked bar-room
The Critters: Boogie & Jack (2 great dogs)

RickSo
Explorer
Explorer
Rick
2016 Polaris RZR 1000S

Hey RickSo... WHAT A SET UP !!!!!!! wanna adopt me??
Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet

jasonlisan
Explorer
Explorer
RickSo wrote:

Very very handsome rig you have there, I do think the television is a bit small though. 😉 I love the idea of the awning over the back door, I think I'll do that on my unit.

96Brigadier
Explorer
Explorer
sirdrakejr wrote:
Zounds & WOW!!
:B
Frank

Here at work looking at the forum, saw the latest rig and couldn't help myself. HOLY COW! I shout. So now I am showing the pictures to people here at work who wanted to know what all the commotion is about.
2010 Dodge Ram 3500 4x4 Megacab Laramie, 6.7L CTD
Truck weight 8,448 lbs with hitch, wife, two kids, full load of diesel
2010 Keystone Cougar 293SAB
Pin Weight 1,800 lb, Trailer Weight 10,700 lb
(Loaded for camping w/ full water tank)

sirdrakejr
Explorer
Explorer
Zounds & WOW!!
:B
Frank
2011 Palomino Maverick 1000SLLB on a 2004 Dodge Quadcab CTD Ram3500 SRW long bed equipped with Timbren springs, Stable Load bump stops, Rickson 19.5" wheels/"G" range tires and a Helwig "Big Wig" rear anti sway bar.

mwebber78
Explorer
Explorer
You suck. LOL.

Mike.
2013 Jayco Eagle 334RBTS
Disclaimer for the daft: Don't confuse my opinion with facts.

RickSo
Explorer
Explorer

Rick
2016 Polaris RZR 1000S