cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Rig

RVcrazed51
Explorer
Explorer
I'd like to give a huge THANK YOU to Brad, the Moderator over the Truck Campers forum for his assistance with this thread.

Thanks also to RVcrazed51 for his request for this thread.

Post photos of your Fifth Wheel on this thread. Any photo with a 5er in it is allowable; any brand, any year.

This thread is generally for Fifth Wheel photos only. But feel free to post comments on posted photos.

Because this thread is very long, I will occasionally clean it up by removing the older posts that do not have Fifth Wheel photos and other off topic material. Also, please limit photo width to 640 pixels by using: width=640. Please do not post thumbnail size photos, they are just too small to see.

Register at photobucket.com (free), download your pictures (takes a while), hi-lite and copy the URL, then use the "image" icon to paste the photo URL.

Photo Bucket – Free photo hosting

Help with posting photos----
> RV.Net Tutorials and Picture related FAQ's

Posting photos Brad’s way

Helpful Thread with good photo hosting information

"Technology Corner" Everything you want to know Technical forum

Netboy's thread on compressing photos

Truth Justice's 2005 Sunny Brook 31BWKS (Triple Slide) and 2005 1-Ton Dodge Quad Cab L/B.

Hi everybody, I'm looking to buy a fifth wheel, hopefully by the end of the year. And I was just wondering if some of you would care to post some pics of your fiver.
RVcrazed51
Zeke
3,401 REPLIES 3,401

Lovin-our-Life
Explorer
Explorer
We finally entered the world of 5th Wheels. We traded our 26' TT w/no slides for this Sunnybrook Mobile Scout 33' Triple Slide. WOW what a difference!!! Sure will make fulltiming a bit more comfortable.

Kevin & Sheryl

2000 Pace Arrow Vision, 35'

Our Blog: Lovin-our-Life

hanna1946
Explorer
Explorer
Our new to us 2008 Sandpiper 345RET and 2002 Ford F350 Super Crew 4x4 turbo:

2002 F350 Lariat 4x4 Off Road Super Crew 7.4L Turbo diesel
2008 Forest River Sandpiper 345RET Fifth Wheel
Me, hubby, and sometimes kids and grandkids

ckhanna4
Explorer
Explorer
I have posted a picture of my Rig before but I pulled Tandem for the first time this past weekend and took a couple pictures.

2004 CC SB Ford F250 6.0 Diesel
2004 Keystone Montana Mountaineer
1983 Jeep CJ7 - AMC360

Clacker
Explorer
Explorer
The best part about RVing is no matter big or small we all love our Rvs.
Way to go!!!:B

Reader1
Explorer
Explorer
Great looking RV! We love our smaller 5th wheel. Have fun!

Camphouse
Explorer
Explorer
ReneeG wrote:
I agree! Enjoy. At least you went "all the way" the second time rather than five RV's later like we did. Besides, that boy sure looks happy in it.

Thanks very much - it took me a couple of years of casual looking before I found a FW with the right size (ie, under 7000 lbs due to TV limitations), layout (bunks for the kids), price, etc. Stumbled on this one 3 weeks ago and couldn't be more pleased - best of all, everything is bought and paid for. My son and I are taking it out for its maiden trip this weekend, and I have 2 weeks of campsites booked for July with the whole family - can't wait!!!
2007 Chevy 2500HD CCSB 6.6L D/A
2008 KZ Outdoorsmen 2455P bunkhouse

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
I agree! Enjoy. At least you went "all the way" the second time rather than five RV's later like we did. Besides, that boy sure looks happy in it.
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

cgaskins
Explorer
Explorer
Camphouse wrote:
Our first fifth wheel - a 2008 KZ Outdoorsmen 2455P. It's not much compared to some of the rigs posted here, but it sure beats our old 12 ft popup!

Don't down play it. That is a nice looking rig you have there. Enjoy!

-Chris
A resident of the great city of Austin, Texas
2015 Heartland Big Country 3650RL
2017 Ford F-350 Lariat Ultimate (6.7 Powerstroke)

Camphouse
Explorer
Explorer
Our first fifth wheel - a 2008 KZ Outdoorsmen 2455P. It's not much compared to some of the rigs posted here, but it sure beats our old 12 ft popup!

2007 Chevy 2500HD CCSB 6.6L D/A
2008 KZ Outdoorsmen 2455P bunkhouse

cgaskins
Explorer
Explorer
WAFlowers wrote:
Our new (to us) 5er on the way home. We had to stop for a late lunch and couldn't think of a better place for our first stop.

Very nice! My loves the "Cracker Barrel" as well.
A resident of the great city of Austin, Texas
2015 Heartland Big Country 3650RL
2017 Ford F-350 Lariat Ultimate (6.7 Powerstroke)

goreds2
Explorer
Explorer
WAFlowers, nice 5er. ENJOY,
See Picture In My Profile
I have a 1989 Dodge XPLORER RV Class B - Purchased 10/15/10 IN CASH
Fiance' purchased a Class C 2002 Dynamax Carri-go on 5/1/15 IN CASH
We've got the best of both worlds

WAFlowers
Explorer
Explorer
Our new (to us) 5er on the way home. We had to stop for a late lunch and couldn't think of a better place for our first stop.

Bill and Willemina Flowers
George, Sammy and Teddy (the dogpack)
2008 Tiffin Phaeton 40QSH
2005 Keystone Monata 3400rl (5/21/11 to 9/9/17)
(Was in a 2000 Coachmen Catalina Sport 220RK)

timdt74
Explorer
Explorer
First trip out with the new 5er

2011 Copper Canyon 292FWBHS
2008 Dodge 2500 MegaCab 6.7
Pull Rite Super Glide 15k

traccan555
Explorer
Explorer
Looks a lot nicer than the base housing up here in Canada! Probably just the age... the ones around here are from the 1940's lol...

boomsling
Explorer
Explorer
bpounds wrote:
Sharp looking Jayco, AND sharp looking '11 Superdoody. Question, what is that hanging below the rear of the truck?

Thanks ya'll. Hanging below the rear my truck are two big nuts. Anatomically correct nuts were banned at my first duty station (Air Force) so my buddy and I got ourselves some big hardware nuts. I think they are from a bridge or a bulldozer or something. Nine pounds a piece...:B

@Traccan555,

That is base housing that I live in. It's a duplex. Belongs to Uncle Sam.
2017 F250 SCLB 2wd 6.2
2017 Grand Design Imagine 2650RK