cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Rig

RVcrazed51
Explorer
Explorer
I'd like to give a huge THANK YOU to Brad, the Moderator over the Truck Campers forum for his assistance with this thread.

Thanks also to RVcrazed51 for his request for this thread.

Post photos of your Fifth Wheel on this thread. Any photo with a 5er in it is allowable; any brand, any year.

This thread is generally for Fifth Wheel photos only. But feel free to post comments on posted photos.

Because this thread is very long, I will occasionally clean it up by removing the older posts that do not have Fifth Wheel photos and other off topic material. Also, please limit photo width to 640 pixels by using: width=640. Please do not post thumbnail size photos, they are just too small to see.

Register at photobucket.com (free), download your pictures (takes a while), hi-lite and copy the URL, then use the "image" icon to paste the photo URL.

Photo Bucket – Free photo hosting

Help with posting photos----
> RV.Net Tutorials and Picture related FAQ's

Posting photos Brad’s way

Helpful Thread with good photo hosting information

"Technology Corner" Everything you want to know Technical forum

Netboy's thread on compressing photos

Truth Justice's 2005 Sunny Brook 31BWKS (Triple Slide) and 2005 1-Ton Dodge Quad Cab L/B.

Hi everybody, I'm looking to buy a fifth wheel, hopefully by the end of the year. And I was just wondering if some of you would care to post some pics of your fiver.
RVcrazed51
Zeke
3,401 REPLIES 3,401

tabraha
Explorer
Explorer
Setup for my 28 day trip breakin' in the new rig:

Edited to reduce picture size. Please limit size to width=640
Frank
2016 Montana 3160RL 37' 11.7k dry
2015 GMC 2500 Denali HD, Duramax 6.6 w/ Allison 6sp auto
2009 Bristol Bay by SunnyBrook 3420BH 39'L, 11.1k dry (sold)

riddle_family
Explorer
Explorer
No I have been to a place where my nose is that high in the air. If I have to use more than to boards to level I won't go back to that place again.

Having a level camping spot can't be to hard for the campgrounds. We are paying for it.

Uma___Papa
Explorer
Explorer
Riddle Family I take it you've never camped at Bristol,TN. Some of those campgrounds around the track would scare the living daylights out of you........:E First time I seen some of the setups I thought NO WAY!

EPCougar2
Explorer
Explorer
That would be Eagle Lake Campground in Ruidoso, NM. It's 3.5 miles up the Ski Run road on the left, then two miles to the check in booth. There are two small trout ponds and what we like about it is that you are quite a ways up into the mountains, but still close enough to town. We also like the fact that it's almost never fully packed with people at any one time unless it's a 3 day weekend or something like that. We've seen everything from pop ups to bus conversions camping there. Very scenic. The usual wildlife is there: bears, turkey, deer, elk, and wild horses. Gorgeous place.

texasjayco
Explorer
Explorer
Where is that? Somewhere near EP?

Mark
2022 Jayco Pinnacle 32RLTS
2022 Ford F-450 Limited Diesel Dually

EPCougar2
Explorer
Explorer
They had cut down lots of mature oak trees, so I just used two very large stumps under each jack. We love camping at that place, only problem is many of the sites aren't very level as you can see. I little ingenuity and creativity got it done.:E

riddle_family
Explorer
Explorer
EPCOUGAR how did you get that front end so high in the air? I would be scared to death.

EPCougar2
Explorer
Explorer
New to the board here. The wife and I upgraded from our 25ft. Aerolite pull behind to our 29ft. Cougar 293SAB. We call it the Memory Maker since we bought it to create some fond memories with our 3 year old son, and 8 month old daughter. We LOVE IT!!

rusty_poth
Explorer
Explorer

All washed up and put to bed for another winter nap, someday we will not have to put it to bed during the winter as we will be using it to travel around when we become snowbirds......

Retired 22 years Regular Force (Army/Air Force), 3 years Army Reserves.

2004 Dodge 1 Ton 5.9 Cummins, 2004 Thor Jazz 3100XL 5th Wheel.

Bparrot
Explorer
Explorer
Here's ours. Had it 5 weeks or so now. Just love it!!! So does the kitten.

2008 Chevy 3500 HD CC,LB,SW,Duramax
2008 Fuzion 362
2003 VTX 1800

Qtrmidget
Explorer
Explorer
Rwhite692

We have basically the same set up as you. We have an 04 Open Road 360RKDS and a 2006 F350 the same color and everything as yours.

We love our camper & our truck!

I guess great minds think alike!!!!!!:B

Pam
Jimmie & Pam :W & :B
22 Year old Son(Dakota)& his friends :E
Tazz (Spoiled Rotten Toy Poodle):B
Ditto Blk Lab-non camper:(
Jagger Qtr Horse-non camper:M
Partner Qtr Horse-non camper:M

2004 Open Road 360RKDS
2006 F-350 PSD CC King Ranch FX4

Bearman
Explorer
Explorer
sirdrakejr wrote:
Showoff! :B
Frank

Ya, I'm bored 😮
2000 Volvo 660 425hp 1550tq
2006 Canadian Sport 385 RLTS triple slide, triple axle
5500 watt Onan genny
03 700 Polaris Sportsman
98 300 Polaris Explorer 4X4
94 Jeep YJ "TOAD"

sirdrakejr
Explorer
Explorer
Showoff! :B
Frank
2011 Palomino Maverick 1000SLLB on a 2004 Dodge Quadcab CTD Ram3500 SRW long bed equipped with Timbren springs, Stable Load bump stops, Rickson 19.5" wheels/"G" range tires and a Helwig "Big Wig" rear anti sway bar.

Bearman
Explorer
Explorer
Here is mine

Mods I have done to my 5th wheel :
1) Installed thermopane windows (not offerd from factory)
2) Installed 2nd 35000 btu furnace in garage
3) Installed custom aluminum checkerplate cabnets and cloths hooks in garage
4) Installed 2nd window in garage so I can use it as an office on location when I work
5) Remove standard hide a bed and replace with lazy-boy recliners
6) remove standard 27" TV and replace with 37" Plazma TV
7) Install Cruise TV auto aquire satilite TV system
😎 Replace 5500 watt Onan Marquies Gold genset with Onan 5500 watt Marquis Platnum fuel injected genset (I had the Platnum in my old trailer)
9) install Xantrax 3000 watt inverter with 130 amp smart battery charger ( I had an Onan inverter but it was junk)
10) Install 3 100 watt solar pannals with 25 amp charge controller
11) Install 6 Trojan T105 6 volt golf cart battries
12) Install SurFlow 5.5 GPM variable demand water pump
13) Replace factory bed matress with True Form memory foam matress
14) Install 13500 btu air conditioner in bedroom (15000 btu as main AC)
15) Install 12000 btu Olimpic catilitic heater in living area
16) Install Max Air vent covers on all vents
17) install wireless back up camera on rear of trailer (One also on back of truck)
18) Install class 3 hitch and wireing on back of trailer for pulling my Jeep YJ as a towed vehical
19) Remove factory shower and install residential shower surround (much larger)
20) Install porcelin resedential style toilet
2000 Volvo 660 425hp 1550tq
2006 Canadian Sport 385 RLTS triple slide, triple axle
5500 watt Onan genny
03 700 Polaris Sportsman
98 300 Polaris Explorer 4X4
94 Jeep YJ "TOAD"

rusty_poth
Explorer
Explorer

Sept Long weekend, she has been put to bed for the winter in the backyard.
Retired 22 years Regular Force (Army/Air Force), 3 years Army Reserves.

2004 Dodge 1 Ton 5.9 Cummins, 2004 Thor Jazz 3100XL 5th Wheel.