cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Your Rig

RVcrazed51
Explorer
Explorer
I'd like to give a huge THANK YOU to Brad, the Moderator over the Truck Campers forum for his assistance with this thread.

Thanks also to RVcrazed51 for his request for this thread.

Post photos of your Fifth Wheel on this thread. Any photo with a 5er in it is allowable; any brand, any year.

This thread is generally for Fifth Wheel photos only. But feel free to post comments on posted photos.

Because this thread is very long, I will occasionally clean it up by removing the older posts that do not have Fifth Wheel photos and other off topic material. Also, please limit photo width to 640 pixels by using: width=640. Please do not post thumbnail size photos, they are just too small to see.

Register at photobucket.com (free), download your pictures (takes a while), hi-lite and copy the URL, then use the "image" icon to paste the photo URL.

Photo Bucket โ€“ Free photo hosting

Help with posting photos----
> RV.Net Tutorials and Picture related FAQ's

Posting photos Bradโ€™s way

Helpful Thread with good photo hosting information

"Technology Corner" Everything you want to know Technical forum

Netboy's thread on compressing photos

Truth Justice's 2005 Sunny Brook 31BWKS (Triple Slide) and 2005 1-Ton Dodge Quad Cab L/B.

Hi everybody, I'm looking to buy a fifth wheel, hopefully by the end of the year. And I was just wondering if some of you would care to post some pics of your fiver.
RVcrazed51
Zeke
3,401 REPLIES 3,401

Okie_in_Wyoming
Explorer
Explorer
Shepherd wrote:
:C

I love it that you show a Dodge and a Durango!
Smiles across the Miles
Darling Husband
2 Wonderful Dogs
And Me
2007 Dodge 2500 Quad Cab(Diesel)
2010 Cougar 276RLS

Shepherd
Explorer
Explorer
:C
2018 Ram 3500 CC aisin/4.10
2014 Rushmore Monticello

Wagon50
Explorer
Explorer
Heres another pic after we tinted the widows

2006blackmax
Explorer
Explorer
Here is Mine...

2006 2500HD Duramax LLY with Allison 6 Speed W /Mods
2008 Jayco Eagle Super Lite 27.5RKS

Wagon50
Explorer
Explorer
Here's my 2001 7.3 that i just finished lowering 3"up front and 5"out back and my 1996 Alpenlite

frac999
Explorer
Explorer
You can do it within photobucket, go to the picture you want to resize and there is a edit button above it, that will let you resize it.

Pauls69ss
Explorer
Explorer
well, that didn't work! Can anyone give me (a computer illiterate!) directions on how to re-size a pic from photobucket?

Paul

frac999
Explorer
Explorer

RVBlade
Explorer
Explorer
Eric727 wrote:
RVBlade wrote:
We just got our new rig that we ordered!! A 2012 Sanibel 3400 from Prime Time Mfg.

Here she is hooked up for the very first time at the dealer.

Here she is sitting next to our old rig. Funny, I don't remember the old rig being that small... ๐Ÿ˜„

Home after the 250 mile trip from the dealer.

Can't wait for our first camping trip in a couple of weeks!!

i like you new 5e i haver a Primetime lacrosse 318bhs and the next one for me is the sanibel

have fun this summer

Thanks!! We're getting some warranty issues taken care of, and then we're looking forward to many years of great memories!!!
2005 Ford F350 CC Lariat DRW
2012 Sanibel 3400
DW & DS (10)
Ceaser (our 140 lb Bull Mastiff) & Sake' (our 135 lb Akita)

Ashbourne
Explorer
Explorer
Latest pic taken on a Southern English site

Ofc950
Explorer
Explorer
see profile
Russ p
keystone Cougar
26SAB
2011 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 5.5 bed Eco-Boost
Reese16K-
Sidewinder

texas_train
Explorer
Explorer
Doc203 wrote:
Just picked it up yesterday - Bought the 2011 Denali HD Duramax in Sept then purchased the 2008 Denali 31S fiver yesterday. Excited about the Denali/Denali combo. Hell of an upgrade from the 1983 Carriage we had.

"That's a nice lookin rig there!! Both Ends! Enjoy!!!
2012 Cedar Creek 36 RE Touring ED, all avail options
2011 GMC 2500 HD Denali DMax
2007 Sea Ray 290
Don and Rosie, Annie the wonder DogMost excellent Sea-Ray "Sapphire Queen"
clicky to our photobook album

Doc203
Explorer
Explorer
Just picked it up yesterday - Bought the 2011 Denali HD Duramax in Sept then purchased the 2008 Denali 31S fiver yesterday. Excited about the Denali/Denali combo. Hell of an upgrade from the 1983 Carriage we had.

2008 Denali 31S
2011 Denali HD Duramax/Allison

Denali/Denali

partsman01
Explorer
Explorer
Weazletoe wrote:
Been a while since I posted here. We used to have a pile of a bumper pull. Just sold that yesterday. Bought a new to me fiver. Its a '91 Prowler, 25ft. Not gorgeous and fancy like so many of you have, but this thing is in amazing condition. Its been VERY well taken care of. I got an absolute steal on it, especially considering the condition it is in. My TV, just like the trailer, is nothing fancy, but it runs great. Its a '90 1 ton, with a 454 and a three speed with granny. We do a lot of dry camping in the mountains of Idaho. The new rig is going to he perfect for my wife and myself.

Nice, I started out with a 1989 18.5 prowler lynx in 2005 then bought a 1999 Coachman catalina 22 foot in 2009, then bought a 2004 245RK wilderness lite in 2010.
Started out towing with a 1977 F250 400 CI and now have a used 1996 GMC K2500 extended cab with a 454 Vortec, so we don't all have new rigs, and yours looks just fine to me.

Captivao7
Explorer
Explorer
Getting our new fiver this Saturday.
2008 Silverado 2500
2012 CC Silverback