cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Your Rig

RVcrazed51
Explorer
Explorer
I'd like to give a huge THANK YOU to Brad, the Moderator over the Truck Campers forum for his assistance with this thread.

Thanks also to RVcrazed51 for his request for this thread.

Post photos of your Fifth Wheel on this thread. Any photo with a 5er in it is allowable; any brand, any year.

This thread is generally for Fifth Wheel photos only. But feel free to post comments on posted photos.

Because this thread is very long, I will occasionally clean it up by removing the older posts that do not have Fifth Wheel photos and other off topic material. Also, please limit photo width to 640 pixels by using: width=640. Please do not post thumbnail size photos, they are just too small to see.

Register at photobucket.com (free), download your pictures (takes a while), hi-lite and copy the URL, then use the "image" icon to paste the photo URL.

Photo Bucket โ€“ Free photo hosting

Help with posting photos----
> RV.Net Tutorials and Picture related FAQ's

Posting photos Bradโ€™s way

Helpful Thread with good photo hosting information

"Technology Corner" Everything you want to know Technical forum

Netboy's thread on compressing photos

Truth Justice's 2005 Sunny Brook 31BWKS (Triple Slide) and 2005 1-Ton Dodge Quad Cab L/B.

Hi everybody, I'm looking to buy a fifth wheel, hopefully by the end of the year. And I was just wondering if some of you would care to post some pics of your fiver.
RVcrazed51
Zeke
3,401 REPLIES 3,401

96Brigadier
Explorer
Explorer
johnsontsc wrote:
Okay so let me see if this works.

Very nice! Love the Megacab, what a great truck.
2010 Dodge Ram 3500 4x4 Megacab Laramie, 6.7L CTD
Truck weight 8,448 lbs with hitch, wife, two kids, full load of diesel
2010 Keystone Cougar 293SAB
Pin Weight 1,800 lb, Trailer Weight 10,700 lb
(Loaded for camping w/ full water tank)

johnsontsc
Explorer
Explorer
These dodges are nice towing with.
Big Red Newbie

sirdrakejr
Explorer
Explorer
Will,
Congrats! That looks impressive. Maybe due to it being a DODGE. :B
Frank
2011 Palomino Maverick 1000SLLB on a 2004 Dodge Quadcab CTD Ram3500 SRW long bed equipped with Timbren springs, Stable Load bump stops, Rickson 19.5" wheels/"G" range tires and a Helwig "Big Wig" rear anti sway bar.

kenn209
Explorer
Explorer
Looks good!! Nice rig too!!
2008 Ford F350 DRW Lariat
2010 Cougar 318SAB
Husky 16K slider hitch,

Reed & Carol

johnsontsc
Explorer
Explorer
Okay so let me see if this works.

Big Red Newbie

kenn209
Explorer
Explorer
Look here

Clicky
2008 Ford F350 DRW Lariat
2010 Cougar 318SAB
Husky 16K slider hitch,

Reed & Carol

johnsontsc
Explorer
Explorer
okay so how do i put a pic in here?
Big Red Newbie

johnsontsc
Explorer
Explorer
First RV, kinda went a little big but I think it will be the best. I have a family of five and including a 2 month old and we are excited as can be to start camping. I am a little nervous to get out there the first few times. I have learned more than I intended so far on this site. Thank you all.

2008 Jayco Eagle 345 BHS. Came with Onan 5500 Gen., triple slide, extra 45 gal water tank, new companion Hitch. Plenty more than Im sure you dont care about.

Thank you.
Big Red Newbie

qbert10
Explorer
Explorer
Same trailer, new tow vehicle!!!

:W
Will-
Self and Spouse
2 children
2 dogs: Mya, Lab/ Catahoula Mix, Roxi, ACD, Bully Mix.
2014 Dodge 3500 CCLB DRW 6.7 CTD, Aisin Automatic, 4x4, Max Steel Metallic , Soon to have a B&W 3600.
2009 Jayco 31.5FBHS

Mr__Black
Explorer
Explorer
texasjayco wrote:
Mr. Black, that is indeed a very clean Sierra. Very nice!!

Did you put the diamond plate on the front yourself?

Looks like a pretty tigh spot to back into, especially with your neighbor crowding the line there!!

Mark

Thanks Mark.

We bought this rig a couple years old. I was under the impression the diamond plate was factory but I could be wrong on that.

Yeah the new parking spot is very tight to say the least. In all my years of trailering, that is the first spot that I would not even try to attempt by myself. Probably less than 8 inches either side. I gave the storage lot 3 months to get the owner of the other trailer moved into a "normal" position or we will be leaving. Hope they come through as I really like the stall otherwise.

First time I had ever right hand backed a Fifth wheel too. Took me about 6 tries lol.
Steve

2006 Ford F350 6.0 PSD CC 4x4 LB, Bone Stock. B&W Turnover / Companion. Airlift Airbags 57291. Leveling Kit. RS9000 Shocks.

2012 Heartland Sundance 3100RB 5th wheel. 36' @ 12k pounds.

texasjayco
Explorer
Explorer
Mr. Black, that is indeed a very clean Sierra. Very nice!!

Did you put the diamond plate on the front yourself?

Looks like a pretty tigh spot to back into, especially with your neighbor crowding the line there!!

Mark
2022 Jayco Pinnacle 32RLTS
2022 Ford F-450 Limited Diesel Dually

5er_Guy
Explorer
Explorer
Our New Rig ๐Ÿ™‚

5er Guy
2011 StoneRidge 35 RE by KZ
2011 Dodge 3500

Mr__Black
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks Mike.

She gets her fair share of washings per year. Wife complains that I wash it too much lol.
Steve

2006 Ford F350 6.0 PSD CC 4x4 LB, Bone Stock. B&W Turnover / Companion. Airlift Airbags 57291. Leveling Kit. RS9000 Shocks.

Mike_LA
Explorer
Explorer
Hi Steve.

That sure is one clean Sierra.
Mike
--------------------------------------------------------
2006 Chevy Silverado 2500HD CC/LBZ Duramax
2017 Hyper Lite XLR 26HFS

Previous Trailers:
2003 Aerolite 24RK
2006 Rockwood 3115SS TT
2006 Rockwood 8283SS FW
2005 Jayco Talon ZX24E
2012 Sunnybrook 26FBS

Mr__Black
Explorer
Explorer
I've posted her before. Here she is in her new covered home. 6+ years of free storage at the Inlaws has come to an end due to them moving to a new home. ๐Ÿ˜ž

Steve