cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Your Rig

RVcrazed51
Explorer
Explorer
I'd like to give a huge THANK YOU to Brad, the Moderator over the Truck Campers forum for his assistance with this thread.

Thanks also to RVcrazed51 for his request for this thread.

Post photos of your Fifth Wheel on this thread. Any photo with a 5er in it is allowable; any brand, any year.

This thread is generally for Fifth Wheel photos only. But feel free to post comments on posted photos.

Because this thread is very long, I will occasionally clean it up by removing the older posts that do not have Fifth Wheel photos and other off topic material. Also, please limit photo width to 640 pixels by using: width=640. Please do not post thumbnail size photos, they are just too small to see.

Register at photobucket.com (free), download your pictures (takes a while), hi-lite and copy the URL, then use the "image" icon to paste the photo URL.

Photo Bucket โ€“ Free photo hosting

Help with posting photos----
> RV.Net Tutorials and Picture related FAQ's

Posting photos Bradโ€™s way

Helpful Thread with good photo hosting information

"Technology Corner" Everything you want to know Technical forum

Netboy's thread on compressing photos

Truth Justice's 2005 Sunny Brook 31BWKS (Triple Slide) and 2005 1-Ton Dodge Quad Cab L/B.

Hi everybody, I'm looking to buy a fifth wheel, hopefully by the end of the year. And I was just wondering if some of you would care to post some pics of your fiver.
RVcrazed51
Zeke
3,401 REPLIES 3,401

jasult
Explorer
Explorer
ontariofarmer wrote:
Hey Denman, nothing wrong with what you have. Like myself, it's a GREAT way to start. No sence in spending the big buck only to find out that it's not for you.

I agree. The rig in my signature is our first and current RV that we found last year near our home. I have no plans on upgrading at this time. Wife and I are just having lots of good times and travels.
Jim & Georgeanne + Lucie the beagle
"excavator" on the DieselStop.Com
1999 F350 CC LB Hydra chip
1996 F250 Powerstroke, Tony tunes, BTS trans
1995 Fleetwood Wildness 30 ft 5ver

Our Camping Pics and 5ver Album here
Our Gettysburg trip 2010
Williamsburg, Va

ontariofarmer
Explorer
Explorer
Hey Denman, nothing wrong with what you have. Like myself, it's a GREAT way to start. No sence in spending the big buck only to find out that it's not for you.
2003 Ford F250 King Ranch CC SB 6.8L V10
2003 Jayco Quest 253D 5er

malibooty
Explorer
Explorer
Finally got the rig connected. It pulls like a dream and the diesel is just something I cant put into words.

Fleetwood 315BHS
Ford F-350 CC FX4

JoeMan3208
Explorer
Explorer
Hi All
New to the 5er thing. But what a way to start. Just baley over wieght.
2008 Dodge 6.7L 4WD DRW 3:73 6 Spd Auto KZ Inferno 4012SL
2007 HD Heritage Stoftail. 2010 Polaris Ranger 800 XP.

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
Here's our new rig.

2011 3055RL Bighorn. Look at how nice and even that F250 sits - thanks to highly recommended HD Firestone Airbags. Towing with a Hensley BD3 Trailersaver hitch and a Hensley TruControl Gold brake control. After using a Hensley Arrow on our travel trailer, wouldn't use any other towing equipment.

2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

Denman
Explorer
Explorer
Thx for the encouraging words, ... here are a couple of inside shots, more later when I "unclutter" a bit: ... ;-> ...
][IMG]http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a429/Denman1/Tlr%20Inside/HPIM1567.jpg" width=640>

][IMG]http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a429/Denman1/Tlr%20Inside/HPIM1568.jpg" width=640>

One is my fridge with the great freezer that takes my 4liter buckets of ice cream, and t'other is the 1300watt MWO and control panel built into the fume hood (which of course vents outside)
25'Frontier pulled by my Diesel Dodge D350.
::Located anywhere in North America::
"Retirement Has Its Privileges"
http://s1034.photobucket.com/albums/a429/Denman1/Frontier%20Tlr/?action=viewยคt=TlrInCalgary3.jpg

Explorer
Explorer
Denman, If you want to convince the better half about RV-ing, you got a good start with a 5'er. Great starter rig. Happy trails. Let's see the inside please.

kenn209
Explorer
Explorer

A better picture than my last!
2008 Ford F350 DRW Lariat
2010 Cougar 318SAB
Husky 16K slider hitch,

Reed & Carol

Denman
Explorer
Explorer
Hey Moderators, ... thx for cleaning that up, ... my first shot at posting a pic was just ugly, ... looking good as it can now.
http://s1034.photobucket.com/albums/a429/Denman1/Frontier%20Tlr/?action=viewยคt=TlrInCalgary3.jpg

doughboy81972
Explorer
Explorer
I see some of you people are forgetting the inside pics even on the older units
Steven 44
1 dog
IL Rallies attended :B:B

Denman
Explorer
Explorer
With considerable trepidation I post a pic of my little old rig, following as it does an amazing gallery of gorgeous units. I've had this '93 Cummins Dodge for almost a decade and have improved it steadily (myself) to where it can conceivably outlast me. The little '98 Frontier 25' is our starter rig aimed at convincing my Better Half that RVing is the way to go (when she retires in several years). For now we'll stick to weekend outings in fair weather. Now let's see if I can post a pic:

][IMG]http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a429/Denman1/TlrInCalgary5.jpg" width=640>

chickadee
Explorer
Explorer
Our new 2009 Cardinal 3100 RK.
Was never sold, sitting there waiting on us!

Our 1st trip will be Labor day and we can't wait!
Hubby :C Me ๐Ÿ™‚
One Spoiled Maltese (Puddles) :B

03 Ford F-250 Super Duty Super Cab SB 4 x 4
09 Cardinal 3100RK (Forest River)
Camping Pictures
Blog

47indian
Explorer
Explorer
Just bought a new leftover 2008 KZ Durango LX 37' with rear kitchen. Going to Pa. this week & towing with my 2007 Duramax ext cab. with 8' box.

cgaskins
Explorer
Explorer
Our (new to us) 2007 Keystone Montana 3400RL and my brand new 2011 Ford F250 Lariat. Just picked up the Montana today. Can't wait to go try her out.

A resident of the great city of Austin, Texas
2015 Heartland Big Country 3650RL
2017 Ford F-350 Lariat Ultimate (6.7 Powerstroke)

bigdaddy51200
Explorer
Explorer
Medic001 wrote:
nice rig bigdaddy51200. happy camping. i will have my new 5er soon. i will post some pics as soon as i get it.

Looking forward to seeing it .

Bigdaddy51200
2014 THOR CHALLENGER 37KT