cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Your Rig

RVcrazed51
Explorer
Explorer
I'd like to give a huge THANK YOU to Brad, the Moderator over the Truck Campers forum for his assistance with this thread.

Thanks also to RVcrazed51 for his request for this thread.

Post photos of your Fifth Wheel on this thread. Any photo with a 5er in it is allowable; any brand, any year.

This thread is generally for Fifth Wheel photos only. But feel free to post comments on posted photos.

Because this thread is very long, I will occasionally clean it up by removing the older posts that do not have Fifth Wheel photos and other off topic material. Also, please limit photo width to 640 pixels by using: width=640. Please do not post thumbnail size photos, they are just too small to see.

Register at photobucket.com (free), download your pictures (takes a while), hi-lite and copy the URL, then use the "image" icon to paste the photo URL.

Photo Bucket โ€“ Free photo hosting

Help with posting photos----
> RV.Net Tutorials and Picture related FAQ's

Posting photos Bradโ€™s way

Helpful Thread with good photo hosting information

"Technology Corner" Everything you want to know Technical forum

Netboy's thread on compressing photos

Truth Justice's 2005 Sunny Brook 31BWKS (Triple Slide) and 2005 1-Ton Dodge Quad Cab L/B.

Hi everybody, I'm looking to buy a fifth wheel, hopefully by the end of the year. And I was just wondering if some of you would care to post some pics of your fiver.
RVcrazed51
Zeke
3,401 REPLIES 3,401

BearcatMLA
Explorer
Explorer
Here is my new rig. Haven't even been to a nice campground with a good view yet. All work and no play...
Brandon

Joe33060
Explorer
Explorer

This is our first rv. We have made 3 trips so far anr on our way to Key West in the morning. So far we love rving. The 5th wheel is a 2006 Cardinal 36-2bh. The truck is a 2000 ford F350
Sorry about the picture I dont know how to fix it.

Sarahdove
Explorer
Explorer
Well let's try this again.
Sarah and Nick & our 2 Golden Retrievers and 2 Boston Terriers
'06 Fleetwood Bounder 35E
2015 Fiat (toad)

"No matter how much money you have or how few possessions, having a dog makes you rich."

Profile has my dog pics

Sarahdove
Explorer
Explorer
Hi,
I'm new here. This is our new RIG. After having motorhomes for 20 years we decided to give up that syndrome and go with a 5th wheel. Boy do ever love it. Soooooooooo much more room. We travel with our 2 gorgeous Golden Retrievers and 2 beautiful Boston Terriers.
We bought an '06 3500 Chevy crew cab dually not only to accomodate the trailer size but to accomodate our dogs.
After looking for quite sometime at 5th wheels we decided on the 396RD-4S Open Road. Oh how I love our set up.:)
Warmly,
Sarah and Nick & our Golden R's and Boston T's

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i223/Sarahdove/Therig.jpg
Sarah and Nick & our 2 Golden Retrievers and 2 Boston Terriers
'06 Fleetwood Bounder 35E
2015 Fiat (toad)

"No matter how much money you have or how few possessions, having a dog makes you rich."

Profile has my dog pics

SharpFamily
Explorer
Explorer
2005 Fleetwood Pegasus 290BH

WhereRwe
Explorer
Explorer
Here's ours.
Eric J
Living the dream...
Wonderful wife, great kids...and pulling something with a really cool truck. Actually I don't even like camping, It's just an excuse to pull a big trailer.:W

2004 F350 FX4 Lariat. 6.0 PSD
2007 CrossRoads CF32BL

ron4jon
Explorer
Explorer

TV in photo w/TT was replaced by 2004 GMC 2500HD 4x4 SB Ext cab 496 Alison w/Prodigy, TT is 2005 Outback (Keystone) 28 FRL-S
2004 GMC 2500HD 4x4 SB EC 496 Alison w/Prodigy BC
2005 Outback 5er (Keystone) 28 FRL-S (7400 lbs)

Xanadu_50
Explorer
Explorer
WOW CHADN!!! Can't wait to see the finished pics.........what a challenge!
Nina ~ Colorado ~ Happy to claim membership
Open Roads Singles
๐Ÿ˜›

NC-UffDa
Explorer
Explorer
New Member See sig
2001 Travel Supreme Express 33' RLTSO
2003 Dodge 3500 Quadcab Dually 4x4 with Cummins

NCRugRat
Explorer
Explorer
Just purchased my first 5er last week. Can't wait until we get to use it over the 4th!! See entire rig in signature line.
2014 Forest River XLR 415AMP
2009 Ford F-450 Dually (on itโ€™s way to the grave yard)
Looking for a new truck
2012 Club Car Precedent

me1magoo
Explorer
Explorer
New member, not as new to trailering. See signature and picture. Nice rigs on here by the way. ๐Ÿ™‚
Mat
'05 Dodge 3500 SRW converted to DRW 4x4 QC LB SLT- CTD 325HP/610TQ w/ 6 speed manual- plus a little triple dog power...
'11 Crossroads Cruiser CF33LF- 35' triple slides, dual a/c's, LOFT over the rear BR

PaulandTammy
Explorer
Explorer
Clean for once.
PaulandTammy

2006 D3500 4x4 Cummins 6 spd DRW
2009 Cardinal 362 BHLE

PAPA_-_HONEY
Explorer
Explorer
See Sig

Grandkids - reasons to go camping!

Papa & Grandma Honey!
Wildcat 27RK
GMC 2500HD 2X Dura/Alli E/C S/B
Draw-Tite 18k Signature Series, Demco Glide-Ride
Schefenacker TTT
*** And 4 Awesome GrandKids! *** :B

Tundra2084
Explorer
Explorer
See Sig for details of our home on wheels. Gotta love the freedom of being able to come and go when you want to.

chadn
Explorer
Explorer
I am a newbie to this forum. I wanted to share my project with you.
This is my homebuilt 5th wheel. I have been working on it for 3 1/2 months. We hope to camp in it yet this year.

Chad Nicholls
Building a home built 5th wheel camper
www.chadsprojects.com