cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help With Mexican Dentistry Near Weslaco Texas

mikeleblanc413
Explorer
Explorer
Under a separate post, I've asked for information on Mexican dentists. Most of the replies deal with dentists in the Yuma AZ area. I think a post made a referral in the Weslaco area, which is much closer to me, but I am not able to locate that reply. I'm interested in any experiences in border towns along the Texas border. I am currently in East Texas. THANKS!!!!!
Mike LeBlanc
The Piney Woods Of East Texas
Lufkin, Texas
6 REPLIES 6

phildebra2
Explorer
Explorer
I've been very satisfied with Dr. Eduardo Flores in Nuevo Progresso which is the nearest border town to Weslaco and probably the safest in the Rio Grande Valley area. His office is called Apple dentistry and is in the cluster of buildings to the left immediately upon crossing the bridge.

mikeleblanc413
Explorer
Explorer
THANKS 2gypsies...do you have the name of the dentist you used?
Mike LeBlanc
The Piney Woods Of East Texas
Lufkin, Texas

2gypsies1
Explorer
Explorer
Progresso is the best place in Texas. Many good dentists and very safe to walk across. Thousands of RVers visit continuously. Juarez would be the last choice.
Full-Timed for 16 Years
.... Back in S&B Again
Traveled 8 yr in a 40' 2004 Newmar Dutch Star Motorhome
& 8 yr in a 33' Travel Supreme 5th Wheel

Clay_L
Explorer
Explorer
I have used Dr Ricardo Carreon several times and have been pleased with him. He is in Progresso MX and is on the left a block or so after you cross the border. He has a stateside number to call for appointments. He has several associates but I asked for appointments with him.

You can see his web site HERE
Clay (WA5NMR), Lee (Wife), Katie & Kelli (cats) Salli (dog).

Fixed domicile after 1 year of snowbirding and eleven years Full Timing in a 2004 Winnebago Sightseer 35N, Workhorse chassis, Honda Accord toad

Gooseneck
Explorer
Explorer
Its been almost two years now that I went to Rio Dental in Juarez for my dentures. I had already had all remaining teeth removed near my home in WNC six months prior to going to Mexico. At Rio I had 8 mini implants installed (4 upper, 4 lower) to retain the dentures. I've had no problems and am still very happy with my decision. The whole process, including air fare & motel while there, was less than $3,000. The cost of removing teeth was about $2,200 of which insurance paid $1,100.
Hope this helps and good luck with whatever decision you make.
Gooseneck
2003 F350 4DR DRW w/7.3PSD 4WD
Upfitted/Updated Dutchmen 30' 5er

ronfisherman
Many people that use Mexico dentist go to Nuevo Progreso. Just south of Progreso TX. A dentist complex is on your left when you get off bridge.
2004 Gulf Stream Endura 6340 D/A SOLD
2012 Chevy Captiva Toad SOLD