cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How come no part-timers category to post to

Cecilt
Explorer
Explorer
Just curious. Wife has already said we are not selling house. Full-time for us won't be a reality so I envision spending 4-8 months(not necessarily all at once but 2 months and come home 1 month and come home etc) traveling every year for hopefully a lot of years. Would like to see a category on this site for those that live this lifestyle. Maybe that is just a combination of snowbirding and full-timing?
16 REPLIES 16

sidney
Explorer
Explorer
Cecilt wrote:
Just curious. Wife has already said we are not selling house. Full-time for us won't be a reality so I envision spending 4-8 months(not necessarily all at once but 2 months and come home 1 month and come home etc) traveling every year for hopefully a lot of years. Would like to see a category on this site for those that live this lifestyle. Maybe that is just a combination of snowbirding and full-timing?

I see your point.

Part timing covers a wide variety of usage... weekenders, family vacations for a week or 2, snowbirds etc.

We are "part timers" but consider the 5th wheel a 2nd home... not a vacation RV. We use our 5th wheel for months at at a time at different times of the year. In the future we will probably be more the traditional snowbird type.

rvten
Explorer
Explorer
Why?
We are only on the road part time. As a majority of people here are.
So your either part time or full time.
Tom & Bonnie
Crossville, TN.
Aspect 29H 2008 Type C
Ford Flex SEL 2010
There is NO B+