cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Mail forwarding

lg212
Explorer
Explorer
I've been trying to manage our mail while on the road but it's not working so I'm looking for a service.
Looking at My RV mail (good sam) or Escapees?
Leo & Danella, Katie the Shih-tzu and Bailey the Welch Corgi
34' Allegro Bay w/slide
ARKANSAS RAZORBACK ROAD HOGS
Hot Springs, AR
19 REPLIES 19

Rover_Bill
Explorer II
Explorer II
If you're looking for a reliable, simple mail handling and forwarding service, try MailBoxForwarding .
2015 GMC Canyon 3.6L V6 4X4 TowHaul SLE ExtCab Bronze
2016 Keystone Passport GT 2670BH
ReCurve R6 hitch, DirecLink brake controller
2005 Suzuki C50 2006 Suzuki S40

arhayes
Explorer
Explorer
Weโ€™ve been FT for 5 years and Escapees has worked well for us. Never a problem.
Alan and Kathleen
2015 Grand Design Momentum 380TH (RVD2)
2014 F350 6.7L Diesel DRW (Stormtrooper)
2012 Honda Goldwing NAVI/ABS (Land Speeder)

Michelle_S
Explorer II
Explorer II
Been using the My RV Mail/GoodSam for approx 7 years with no issues and if a GS member you get a discount. We're "Most Timers" spending 8 to 10 months per year in the RV, so the service in Crestview, Florida is our official address and used for everything.
2018 Chevy 3500HD High Country Crew Cab DRW, D/A, 2016 Redwood 39MB, Dual AC, Fireplace, Sleep #Bed, Auto Sat Dish, Stack Washer/Dryer, Auto Level Sys, Disk Brakes, Onan Gen, 17.5" "H" tires, MORryde Pin & IS, Comfort Ride, Dual Awnings, Full Body Paint

Bill_Satellite
Explorer II
Explorer II
We have used Escapees in Livingston, TX for over 15 years without issue. I highly recommend their service.
What I post is my 2 cents and nothing more. Please don't read anything into my post that's not there. If you disagree, that's OK.
Can't we all just get along?

happynow
Explorer
Explorer
We have been using My RV Mail since we went Full Time 4 years ago
We have enjoyed the service before and after Good Sam took it over. We have had no problems or complaints.

We are on the road often and really like the services. Especially when mail arrives that we want to see asap. They scan the items you request to see and then email you the scan the same day.Costs a couple of dollars. We needed it a couple of times and each time it was helpful.
Also, they shread all of our junk mail!
Easy to use, convenient. We will continue to use the service.
happynow

Steve and Carol