cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Parking at the Walmart Museum

MichiganTravele
Explorer
Explorer
We are planning to visit the Walmart Museum in Bentonville, AR on April 6, 2016. Does anyone know if there is parking nearby for a truck towing a fifth wheel? Our combined length is 55 feet.
Bob Wangen
Not all those who wander are lost!
6 REPLIES 6

ro_sie
Explorer
Explorer
There is no parking for an RV at the museum. Bentonville is a small country town, very charming and the museum is in the center of the town. It looks like an old Woolworth store . The front of the museum is a small area that sells old time products. I had a hard time leaving that area ๐Ÿ™‚ Loved the back which is the museum. They even have Sam Walton's old pickup in there and had his shot gun resting against the seat in the passenger side. We stayed at a campground and drove our tow car to the museum. We were there for my husband to evaluate the airport control towers.
ro_sie
Art ( my roomie)
Fleetwood Revolution LE

2oldman
Explorer II
Explorer II
google maps
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman

mo_firevet
Explorer
Explorer
We just went through Bentonville last week. If you will walk 2 or 3 blocks there is on street parking, just might have to look around. If you have time visit the Crystal Bridges art museum. Started by one of the Walton daughters, free admission and worth the time. Park at the satellite lot and there should be room.

russkerri
Explorer
Explorer
We just visited Bentonville over spring break. It's a great little town. We stayed at the Bella Vista Village RV Park, just north of town. If you do decide to stay, this is the park with easiest access to Bentonville.

The museum is downtown on the square, so there's mostly street parking. I know there is a parking garage near the 21C Museum Hotel, but I don't think that would be tall enough to help you. I'd definitely call the Chamber of Commerce, visitors bureau, or the museum.

If you have any time to spare, the Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art is breathtaking.
Kerri
RVs with a Jayco 184BH named Birdy
Blogs at Travels with Birdy

2gypsies1
Explorer
Explorer
Here's something about parking although it doesn't mention RVs. The area is beautiful so stay at a RV park and enjoy it for a day or two.

https://www.parkme.com/bentonville-ar-parking/the-walmart-museum
Full-Timed for 16 Years
.... Back in S&B Again
Traveled 8 yr in a 40' 2004 Newmar Dutch Star Motorhome
& 8 yr in a 33' Travel Supreme 5th Wheel

BB_TX
Nomad
Nomad
I don't think so. As I remember it is located right in the middle of downtown. Vehicle parking around, but nothing big enough for a truck towing a 5er.