cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

love Mexico

kanake_eh
Explorer
Explorer
who's going to Mexico from B.C. this winter?
37 REPLIES 37

qtla9111
Nomad
Nomad
Well I hope people overcome this myth about Monterrey being a dangerous place and they come and visit at least for a night. We have three free places to stay and two with hookups. Get a good rest with us for a weekend, enjoy our small pueblo magico and then head across the mountains for fantastic scenery before hitting Hwy 57. We have lots of cool things to see and do. Under 24ft, park in our driveway, 30amp, water, and some really nice hosts ๐Ÿ˜‰
2005 Dodge Durango Hemi
2008 Funfinder 230DS
Living and Boondocking Mexico Blog

JerBear
Explorer
Explorer
Count us in. Hopefully we will cross in early Dec.
2007 CITATION Supreme 10'8" Truck Camper,Torklift Fastguns, Torklift Tiedowns,Torklift Superhitch,Reese Front Hitch, Honda EU2000i Generator, 2x100 Watt Solar Panel /MPPT Controller, 2500 Watt Inverter.
2006 GMC 3500HD DRW Ex. Cab Truck, Duramax/Allison

Turtle-Toad
Explorer
Explorer
crandle wrote:
We are heading down in November, not sure exactly where. We have now been to every State in Mexico so it is just a matter of deciding the places we like best. We did not go to the Yucatan last winter so maybe we will end up there. I just wish they would do some work on the highway between Puebla and Villahermosa.

I'll second that! I'm still trying to fix things in my RV from the last trip.
Turtle & Toad, On the Road
37' Georgetown XL w/3 slides, 1 1/2 bath, & 595 watts of solar power
06 Taco TRD (for "Off the Road")
www.turtleandtoad.com
I am here
Only States/Provinces that I have spent at least a week in are shown

crandle
Explorer
Explorer
We are heading down in November, not sure exactly where. We have now been to every State in Mexico so it is just a matter of deciding the places we like best. We did not go to the Yucatan last winter so maybe we will end up there. I just wish they would do some work on the highway between Puebla and Villahermosa.

Sothamericatrav
Explorer
Explorer
Our trek is crossing from McAllen last week of July, on the Trekoftheamericas going to Argentina via Mexico, bon voyage.

Pangaea_Ron
Explorer
Explorer
Wow, 2 pages of posts and no flaming yet. Nice. What a great country.
2008 Itasca SunCruiser 35L
2014 Honda AWD CR-V EX-L

Sothamericatrav
Explorer
Explorer
Our trek is crossing from McAllen last week of July, on the Trekoftheamericas going to Argentina via Mexico, bon voyage.

Alison_and_Neil
Explorer
Explorer
First time by RV in quite a few years. Leaving mid November....destination West Coast...PV and South

Cloud_Dancer
Explorer II
Explorer II
"Mexico Lindo y Querido", made famous by Jorge Negrete.
Willie & Betty Sue
Miko & Sparky
2003 41 ft Dutch Star Diesel Pusher/Spartan
Floorplan 4010
Blazer toad & Ranger bassboat

qtla9111
Nomad
Nomad
As Les said last October, La Siesta sits empty. We are here for the summer and renting a casita, too good of a deal to turn down. I walked up to the Mega today and walked past the La Siesta. Nothing has been done other than bulldozing everything down. Not sure what the latest scoop is, but I stood there for awhile looking through the chain link fence figuring out where everything used to be and what fond memories we have of our time spent there. Thanks to everyone we met there who shared time with us. Muy triste.
2005 Dodge Durango Hemi
2008 Funfinder 230DS
Living and Boondocking Mexico Blog

sonny_mensies
Explorer
Explorer
We are and we are crossing with 3 units headed for Mazatlan ,crossing at Nogales in a few days.

mexicokid
Explorer
Explorer
Been in San Miguel for 4 weeks now and everything is wonderful, no longer an Rv er sold my beloved Ramona 7 weeks ago...2 RV's in Webers and La Siesta still closed and looks sad.....come on down...Les

baboo
Explorer
Explorer
Punta Perula here I come !!

swallow
Explorer
Explorer
we are here already .

Snow_River_TC
Explorer
Explorer
We are, after Christmas