cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

07 Country Coach's

Michael_W
Explorer
Explorer
We are looking at 07 or newer Intrigues, Magna's and Affinity's and would like to know if there are common problems we should look for or be aware. Also, are there features on the Magna/Affinity that would make it a better or more useful coach than the Intrigue?
Thanks for any suggestions,
Michael W.
13 REPLIES 13

Sully2
Explorer
Explorer
Medico wrote:
In have read that CC is gearing up to begin building coaches again. The rumor was for the 2014 model year. I have not read anything in the last couple of months, but if so that should be great news for those of us who already own CC.

Thats what I was told verbally on the telephone when I called about my genset. I asked them aside what about new models and was told 2014
presently.....Coachless!...
2002 Jeep Liberty
2016 Ford Escape

Medico
Explorer II
Explorer II
In have read that CC is gearing up to begin building coaches again. The rumor was for the 2014 model year. I have not read anything in the last couple of months, but if so that should be great news for those of us who already own CC.
GS #822128658, Escapees SKP #112655, FMCA #F431170

2006 Country Coach Magna, 2012 Jeep Liberty

dons2346
Explorer
Explorer
Altern wrote:
paulcardoza wrote:
The biggest problem with owning a CC, will be that it'll spoil you for anything in the future! Since they don't make 'em anymore, you'll have a difficult time finding something as nice down the road, should you want to. ๐Ÿ˜‰
CC's are nice but I prefer a Beaver Marquis in this price range.

Guess you have never driven a Beaver and a Country Coach side by side. I have. The CC handles much better by far, that is the reason we own one.

To the Affinity owner with the 45 footer. Compare your storage space with a 45ft Intrigue or Allure and you will see how much you got shorted

Altern
Explorer
Explorer
paulcardoza wrote:
The biggest problem with owning a CC, will be that it'll spoil you for anything in the future! Since they don't make 'em anymore, you'll have a difficult time finding something as nice down the road, should you want to. ๐Ÿ˜‰
CC's are nice but I prefer a Beaver Marquis in this price range.

Sully2
Explorer
Explorer
Michael W wrote:
We are looking at 07 or newer Intrigues, Magna's and Affinity's and would like to know if there are common problems we should look for or be aware. Also, are there features on the Magna/Affinity that would make it a better or more useful coach than the Intrigue?
Thanks for any suggestions,
Michael W.

Affinitys / Magna's/ Intrigue

Lincoln / Cadillac / Chevrolet
2002 Jeep Liberty
2016 Ford Escape

Sully2
Explorer
Explorer
paulcardoza wrote:

Owning a CC is like having a good wife. From time to time you might spruce them up a tad but you dont get rid of them for a newer model.
2002 Jeep Liberty
2016 Ford Escape

paulcardoza
Explorer
Explorer
Paul & Sandra
Plymouth, MA
2014 Heartland Cyclone 4100 King

Medico
Explorer II
Explorer II
I don't know about that. My 45 foot Magna has a ton of storage. Plus it has 3 slides in the basement. The problem with storage is we tend to fill it up with stuff, LOL!

I would check to ensure the Wet/Dry PTO has been done. This is a recall item so if you contact CC with the VIN number they may be able to tell you if this recall has been performed.
GS #822128658, Escapees SKP #112655, FMCA #F431170

2006 Country Coach Magna, 2012 Jeep Liberty

dons2346
Explorer
Explorer
Michael W wrote:
........The old Country Coach factory is run by Premier RV and storage.......

Not true. Premier is a separate entity from CC and has nothing to do with the current factory. Ron Lee bought all the intellectual property during the bankruptcy and also has all the tooling to manufacture a coach.

The major differences between the models is fluff. The Magna and Affinity has more bells and whistles but you will find the Intrigue the best bang for the buck. It also has more storage than the Magna or Affinity.

JR45
Explorer
Explorer
Yes go to Yahoo and join, there is a lot of help there for CC owners.
JR
2006 Country Coach Inspire 360 40ft Genoa Designer Series Cat C9 Samsung 197 RR
Aluminum Radiator was recently replaced with a STEEL & COPPER Bolt Together Radiator w/ updated rubber mountings
SilverLeaf VMS 330
Toad--2011 Ford Edge Sport, Air Force One
:C

Michael_W
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks Donnie, we'll check that out. Glad to hear you are pleased with your coach. The old Country Coach factory is run by Premier RV and storage now and they are bringing in used coaches and refurbishing them and have quite a few for sale. They have a several of the old C.C. employees and techs.

americandream1
Explorer
Explorer
Hey Michael, we just bought a 2003 County Coach Intrigue and love it. If you go to County Coach @Yahoo it will take you to a forum for County Coach owners. They are very helpful and will probably be able to answer your questions for you. Good luck.
Donnie

Moved from Forum Technical Support