cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

2006 Bounder Electrical Issue

91sturgisguy
Explorer
Explorer
I'm wondering if anyone else has run across this issue I'm having with our 2006 Bounder 32W. I tried to start the generator recently and it sounded exactly like a car motor does when the battery is dead - the familiar "clicking" sound. The coach starts up fine so it's not that battery. So I went to the house batteries next - 2 6v wired in series - and they showed almost 13v on my meter. I unplugged the shore power and all the 12v accessories seem fine. One thing I did notice is that the house batteries disconnect switch over the entry door sounds like it's not working correctly. It normally makes a clicking sound when switched but now does nothing..... any ideas?

Thanks in Advance, Tony

โš Did you see the "Announcement : ★★READ BEFORE POSTING HERE★★" at the top?
    Forum Posting Help and Support is reserved for questions related to "posting" issues with Open Roads Forum sites, member profile and photo testing, and for reporting account issues. Please avoid using this forum for RV related questions, as doing so can delay responses to your thread. Instead, visit the RV Forum which corresponds to the subject of your topic, and click the Post New Topic link. Thank-you!

Moved from FORUM POSTING HELP AND SUPPORT

3 REPLIES 3

Beverley_Ken
Explorer
Explorer
another vote for poor corroded connections/

Ken
2006 Winnebago Outlook 29B E-450.
2012 Honda CR-V AWD
Blue Ox Aventa LX tow bar and Brake Buddy Vantage.

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
Are the house battery terminals clean and tight?

Old-Biscuit
Explorer III
Explorer III
Check the battery cables at gen.......dirty/corroded/LOOSE
Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
US NAVY------USS Decatur DDG31