Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2008 Fleetwood Jamboree 26J

Muktiyananda
Explorer
Explorer
Heya,

I am a first time RV buyer and am finding it challenging to figure out average pricing for an RV. I was looking at a 2008 Fleetwood Jamboree 26J. The cost is $22,000 but it has 114,000 miles on it. Any idea if that is too high for that mileage?

With Joy

Mukti
2 REPLIES 2

IAMICHABOD
Explorer II
Explorer II
As stated first have it checked out by a RV Tech to make sure that everything is in good working order.

From the mileage I would think that it may be a Former Rental That is not a bad thing as more than 100 members here have one and are happy with them,that thread is long but there is a lot of good information there.

High mileage is not a problem if the RV has had proper maintenance,which most Former Rentals have had.

This is what I found on Nada Pricing for that unit,it would seem that it is within the price range that they have.
2006 TIOGA 26Q CHEVY 6.0 WORKHORSE VORTEC
Former El Monte RV Rental
Retired Teamster Local 692
Buying A Rental Class C

klutchdust
Explorer II
Explorer II
My suggestion. BEFORE you give anyone any dollars toward a purchase have it inspected by a RV mechanic. With no experience you are a sitting duck for a dealership to rip you off. Especially when they wag that extended warranty in your face. There are so many items to be concerned about that the person who knows little may get stuck with a defective unit. Search this forum and read, read,read. Especially remind yourself to take your time. Plenty of units out there.