cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

2008 outlaw graphics

hungryjack
Explorer
Explorer
I have heard that there was a problem with the graphics(decals) on the Damon motorcoaches and it is possible to get replacement decals at little to no cost. Anyone have an idea how to go about this
5 REPLIES 5

tsetsaf
Explorer III
Explorer III
Call a local vinyl sign shop. They can reproduce the graphics with higher quality vinyl. Not cheap but not outrageous either.
2006 Ram 3500
2014 Open Range
"I don't trust my own advise!"

hungryjack
Explorer
Explorer
well, tried the nice approach with the factory. they were very polite in telling me to pound sand. so, I guess I will buy the graphic kit if I can find it, clean it up, sell it or trade it in for a coach better supported by it's creator.

Ramair
Explorer
Explorer
call the factory and ask for the warranty department discuss the issue with them and remember if your out of warranty you will get more from being polite than angry. offer if they replace graphics you'll cover labor, this way you are working with them. If under warranty then its all on them. I used to be a director of Customer Relations for a Boat Manufacturer.
Andrew & Donna Reyes
2012 Georgetown 378 XL

wski
Explorer
Explorer
Had a problem with the graphics on my signature fiver. I called the factory and they sent me a replacement set at no cost. However they are not an original replacement for my model and year. I believe they for a 2007 or 2008 year Keystone....

dons2346
Explorer
Explorer
Have you talked to the factory?