cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

2009 Coachman Freelander Class C

Floridastorm
Explorer
Explorer
Conversing with the owner who is retired and no longer drives.

Model M-2130QB, 24 feet, 29,000 miles, fully equipped including on board generator. Owner is asking $27,995. NADA seems to be about $33,000. Would bring an RV inspector with me and then make an offer based upon his evaluation.

What I would like to know is if this manufacturer and model is historically a reliable motor home?

Thanks

Freelander
5 REPLIES 5

Floridastorm
Explorer
Explorer
But, is the Coachman Freelander considered a pretty good manufactured motor home or is it just a so so one. I understand that Coachman is one of the better manufacturers. Don't know if this quality is passed on to all of it's models.

Bea_PA
Explorer
Explorer
I didn't see any jacks listed or back up cameras. I bought my stripped down 24V with generator and awning, TV no sat, tank cleaner and elec step, 2012 with 14,000 miles and new 2014 Michelin tires in 2015 , from a dealer for 34,000. If no slide, jacks, or camera, he should take less. I would stay away from anything with a front window as they tend to leak. Also the Chevy usually has a 3500 lb hitch. The corner bed is a pain, we had one years ago in a trailer so I have a bed sack(big sleeping bag) that we use. I bought my class C here in PA but prices in FL tend to be lower. I sold our pusher in FL for less than book. FL heat does a number on the plastic vents and I can't see any Max covers over any , also check dome over shower. Does it have an electric step and a tank cleaner? His listing doesn't tell anything so I don't know what he meant by loaded, stuff I can see on pic are standard. If you are in FL, down 27 across from the Haines City Lowes is a newer Class C with a slide for 29, 999 sale by owner. I meant to stop and look at it before we left but ran out of time.
Bea PA
Down sized Winnebago 2012 24V Class C
2003 Gold Wing 1800 recently triked (Big Red)

Photomike
Explorer III
Explorer III
My biggest issue is not with the manufacturer it is with the cab over front window. Check this out REALLY closely for leaks!
2017 Ford Transit
EVO Electric bike
Advanced Elements Kayaks

bagman
Explorer
Explorer
Corner beds are ok for 1 person, but a PITA for two. We borrowed a 24' Chateau for a weekend and the corner bed was not comfortable for my wife and me! However, the last two motor homes we owned had queen size island beds and were Sleep Number Beds, which we liked very much. Bags.
Land of Opportunity & Liberty 4 ALL!

lucy6194
Explorer
Explorer
Just don't like the corner beds,a pain to make.