cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

2010 Fleetwood Discovery

antonsohn
Explorer
Explorer
I need help finding my trailer light fuse. I have no power at the trailer plug. Brake lights and turn signals work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
5 REPLIES 5

antonsohn
Explorer
Explorer
Sorry for not thanking all of you for your help. Haven't been on this website for a while. My mechanic found the fuse box in the passenger storage compartment behind the rear axle.

tinkerer
Explorer
Explorer
If you can't find it don't be afraid to call Fleetwood they were very helpful to me. You also can email them with questions.

Cbones
Explorer
Explorer
Spartan or Freightliner? If it's spartan, fuse is in 2nd to last bay curbside located at the top of the bay. I would assume Freightliner in same bay, but you know what happens when you assume. The trailer plug is a chassis installed accessory, so give the respected manufacturer a call and they should be able to walk you through troubleshooting.

cekkk
Explorer
Explorer
You may get better answers if you tell people what your camper is, year, brand, model, etc.
'11 Eagle 320RLDS '02 Ford F350 DRW 7.3 PSD
"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch and do nothing" - Albert Einstein."

Moved from Forum Technical Support