cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

97 american dream

loghauler191
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks to all who gave thier in put on the ameican dream after further research on not only the coach its selef but the 8.3 cummins and the 3060 allison i dont think i could have found a better combonation for a drive train so yes yesterday we made the purchase and couldnt be more excited kind of hate to let go of the tropi-cal but gas vs. diesel is a no brainer now the work begins unloading 4years of stuff out of the tropi-cal and reloading the dp thanhs agian to aall who gave yhier input Bill
4 REPLIES 4

crasster
Explorer II
Explorer II
Congratulations! See you out there!
4 whopping cylinders on Toyota RV's. Talk about great getting good MPG. Also I have a very light foot on the pedal. I followed some MPG advice on Livingpress.com and I now get 22 MPG! Not bad for a home on wheels.

mike_brez
Explorer
Explorer
Congrats...that's a nice motorhome.
1998 36 foot Country Coach Magna #5499 Single slide
Gillig chassis with a series 40
02 Ford F250 7.3 with a few mods
2015 Wrangler JKU

FormerBoater
Explorer
Explorer
Congratulations on your purchase of the Dream!
Dave
1998 American Eagle 40EVS

B_s_Bunch
Explorer
Explorer
congrats on the new purchase. If you are like us when unloading you will find out just how much of that 4 yrs. of stuff you don't need. You will travel much lighter I bet. Larry
Larry,Brenda,Travis,Jarred & MEME the Boston Terror:E TheBunch 2011 American Coach Revolution 42T:C The Double Wide