cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

B+ Toy Hauler?

rtz549
Explorer
Explorer
I know it can be done; but has it been done? It would be nice for someone wanting a toy hauler; but not a large Class C. Just enough room for a motorcycle or 4 wheeler. Or even having that ramp door and a storage room for other purposes.
3 REPLIES 3

Gene_in_NE
Explorer II
Explorer II
carringb wrote:
I haven't seen a B+, but there's a couple Cs out there, and you could just turn the bunk into cabinets. For new, there is the Thor Outlaw
That might be the shortest and only one. There were a number of Super C units by GulfStream Endura and Jayco Seneca. We decided that we would go this route:

Actually is very easy to drive anywhere we want to. With the rear entry door for visibility, I can back that trailer easily. Then for the times we do not plan on riding, we merely drive the RV and leave the trailer at home.
2002 Trail-Lite Model 211-S w/5.7 Chevy (click View Profile)
Gene

carringb
Explorer
Explorer
I haven't seen a B+, but there's a couple Cs out there, and you could just turn the bunk into cabinets. For new, there is the Thor Outlaw:

Prior to this, Thor made the Funmover in 27 and 31 ft flavors, neither with a slide out. They did have some neat options like a full liftgate, instead of a tailgate.

Also, Bigfoot used to make a "garage" model called the 29G, with a large under-bed storage bay large enough for a quad:

2000 Ford E450 V10 VAN! 450,000+ miles
2014 ORV really big trailer
2015 Ford Focus ST

Bobbo
Explorer II
Explorer II
I can't envision a mid size class C with enough room inside.
Bobbo and Lin
2017 F-150 XLT 4x4 SuperCab w/Max Tow Package 3.5l EcoBoost V6
2017 Airstream Flying Cloud 23FB