cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bath and a half.

GHOST1750
Explorer
Explorer
I'm trading my National Tradewinds for a Newmar with a bath and a half. I have a question for anyone who might have a class A set up that way. When you drain and flush the black tanks is this done separately or is there one drain.
Just Don and a Chiuahua called Dulce
2003 39' Tradewinds LE
2002 Cavalier tow
Korean Veteran, USAF
FMCA F357981
CC4C
GOOD SAM

Life is a journey, not a destination !
20 REPLIES 20

garyemunson
Explorer
Explorer
"Why would anyone need a bath and a half in a motor home?"

When you both order Mexican???

ArchHoagland
Explorer
Explorer
Had a fitting break on the back of one our toilets on a Sunday in Quartzite. Water running everywhere. Used the shutoff valve to the middle bathroom toilet. Discovered there was no hardware store open.

No problem...had a second toilet. Paid for itself right then and there.

I now carry all the Pex fittings I need, actually I think they are Shark fittings.

We raised three girls...guess what Dad's priority was when it came to the bathroom. I was low man on the totem pole for sure.

Wouldn't have an RV without two toilets now.
2004 Monaco La Palma 36DBD
Workhorse W22 8.1 Gas Allison 1000, 7.1 mpg

2000 LEXUS RX300 FWD 22MPG 4020 LBS
US Gear Brakes

snarley
Explorer
Explorer
My 2007 Georgetown 370 , with bath and a half has two separate sets of tanks. Front (half) is dumped near water inlet. Rear, toilet and shower is dumped from a separate compartment further to the rear. Each has separate valves for grey and black and there is no connection between the 4 tanks. Check the unit you are actually going to buy.

GHOST1750
Explorer
Explorer
PursuitInsight wrote:
Separatly with one drain, and 4 valves. 2 black and 2 grey.

Thanks, doesn't sound too complicated. First time I saw a motor home with a bath and a half I said" Why would anyone need a bath and a half in a motor home". :R
Just Don and a Chiuahua called Dulce
2003 39' Tradewinds LE
2002 Cavalier tow
Korean Veteran, USAF
FMCA F357981
CC4C
GOOD SAM

Life is a journey, not a destination !

AllegroD
Nomad
Nomad
13 Allegro 36LA. My bath and half dumps to one tank. Macerator in the rear pumps to mid ship under half bath. Do not know about Newall.

PursuitInsight
Explorer
Explorer
Separatly with one drain, and 4 valves. 2 black and 2 grey.