cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Been looking for months.....Help!

3_dog_nights
Explorer
Explorer
Short of going on every mfg's website and looking at every floor plan, for the last 10 years or so. Help Me. If you have a class A, gas, with a washer dryer hookup and a gas/elec. refer, please let me know what brand, model year, so I can narrow my search. Would love to have opposing slides and a 30-36 foot length but the first two are a must. Cause she says so............
Bob & Lynn
2 Chihuahua's, Ella, Gracie

was-2013 Open Range 424RLS,06' Chevy 3500, dually, Duramax/Allison

also was - 2015 Winnebago Adventurer 37F, towing 2003 Jeep Wrangler

now - 2021 NoBo 19.5, 2019 Honda Ridgeline RTL (Talk about downsizing!)
35 REPLIES 35

3_dog_nights
Explorer
Explorer
Open to used but coming from a 2013 5'ver so anything less than 2014 is a step back in the mind of "her, who must be kept happy!"
Bob & Lynn

tropical36
Explorer
Explorer
3 dog nights wrote:
Just found a Thor Hurricane 35m has most things, but no storage. still looking.

Have you ever stated the age bracket for a choice?
Just asking, if newness takes precedence above all else, since you seem to be considering the most entry level models, on the market, in your search.
"We are often so caught up in our destination that we forget to appreciate the journey."

07 Revolution LE 40E_Spartan MM_06 400HP C9 CAT_Allison 3000.

Dinghy_2010 Jeep Wrangler JKU ISLANDER.

1998 36ft. National Tropi-Cal Chevy Model 6350 (Sold)

mccsix
Explorer
Explorer
My '07 Bounder has those tickets.

3_dog_nights
Explorer
Explorer
Just found a Thor Hurricane 35m has most things, but no storage. still looking.
Bob & Lynn

RedRollingRoadb
Explorer
Explorer
My 2016 Bounder 34T Anniversary Edition meets your wants at 35'4." Has a Splendie combo unit, but it also has the residential refer but that was part of the upgrades. Fleetwood discounted the model in the 2017 lineup. Last time I looked there was a couple on RVTrader.

tropical36
Explorer
Explorer
3 dog nights wrote:
Short of going on every mfg's website and looking at every floor plan, for the last 10 years or so. Help Me. If you have a class A, gas, with a washer dryer hookup and a gas/elec. refer, please let me know what brand, model year, so I can narrow my search. Would love to have opposing slides and a 30-36 foot length but the first two are a must. Cause she says so............

Don't understand the difficulty.
Our old 98 36ft Tropical even had it and most everything else, except for only having one slide.
However, I guess it depends on how old, as most units with some quality, have residential fridges, nowadays.
"We are often so caught up in our destination that we forget to appreciate the journey."

07 Revolution LE 40E_Spartan MM_06 400HP C9 CAT_Allison 3000.

Dinghy_2010 Jeep Wrangler JKU ISLANDER.

1998 36ft. National Tropi-Cal Chevy Model 6350 (Sold)

Alison_and_Neil
Explorer
Explorer
We have a 2014 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 36LA with four door fridge and combo w/d
It also has 1 1/2 bath and great floor plan
No opposing slide.....two on drivers

bacil
Explorer
Explorer
For us that list is what we go by while looking and W/D is definite plus although not must.

The HR Vacarioner XE 32A deffinitely has the w/d preparation (option 126) unfortunately no double-glazing otherwise this would be our first choice.

MrWizard
it was an option in our 34 safari DP, PO did not choose it

it was and option in this 36ft bounder, PO did not choose it

never saw it listed in anything under 34ft
I can explain it to you.
But I Can Not understand it for you !

Connected using T-Mobile Home internet and Visible Phone service
1997 F53 Bounder 36s

bacil
Explorer
Explorer
we are searching for the same. and its not easy, i thought i had found the units we liked HR Vacationer XE 32A and Winnebago Sightseer 35G and in both cases it turned out that units either don't have other things we require (e.g. double-glazing) or are discontinued. SO we now switched to look for used ones that are already on someones lot and see where that will end.

As to your requirements, HR has both w/d preparation and some layouts have opposing slides. We were also looking at Precept 32UL which i have been told can have w/d installed and 2011 Tiffin Allegro Breeze 32BR (DP) where we liked the space in Living room.

basically this was our list of units we considered. :

1. Winnebago Sightseer 35G
2. Coachmen pursuit 32WC
3. Tiffin Alegro Breeze 32BR
4. Newmar Baystar 3333
5. Jayco Precept 31UL

As stated above we actually wanted to order new WInnebago but its discontinued so we are now looking at used ones with this layout, and have Allegro Breeze as second option

Gottahaveit
I just did a quick google search...Motorhomes with washer/dryer and found quite a few. Narrow your search possibly from there. Good luck and have fun shopping.
40ft Mandalay Quad Slide
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

rexlion
Explorer
Explorer
PastorCharlie wrote:
W/D will mostly be found in motor homes 35" or longer...below that they are rare. It is more of a length situation rather than a brand.

That might be the reason why the OP is asking for specific models 30'-35' with W/D. Hard to find, but maybe some folks here can name a couple or a few.
Mike G.
Liberty is meaningless where the right to utter one's thoughts and opinions has ceased to exist. That, of all rights, is the dread of tyrants. --Frederick Douglass
photo: Yosemite Valley view from Taft Point

PastorCharlie
Explorer
Explorer
W/D will mostly be found in motor homes 35" or longer...below that they are rare. It is more of a length situation rather than a brand.

All my motor homes have been 35" and longer and all had W/D....that is one of the things that determined my purchases. It is a requirement for our use.

AllegroD
Nomad
Nomad
3 Dog

You have described every MH. I suggest visiting lots and RV shows. No short cuts in the search. I could tell you what works for me but not for you. As you search, you will find whether 1, 2 or 4 slides work. What floor plan works for you. I have seen few MH that have a W/D in less than 35 foot.

Be patient and good luck.

doxiemom11
Explorer II
Explorer II
We have a 2000 Monaco with everything you want, except opposing slides. We have 2 slides - 1 big in the living area, and 1 bedroom slide.