Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Best "A". For under $350,000

KHJPHOTO
Explorer
Explorer
Prefer to buy new, but would consider late model used, low mileage. Looking
For your input, and of course diesel pusher.

Thanks
21 REPLIES 21

KHJPHOTO
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the input. Time to visit EBay and others.

Bill_Satellite
Explorer II
Explorer II
A used Prevost will be a dramatically better RV than any "late model, low mileage" fiberglass RV.
What I post is my 2 cents and nothing more. Please don't read anything into my post that's not there. If you disagree, that's OK.
Can't we all just get along?

DSDP_Don
Explorer
Explorer
For $350K....you could buy a new Tiffin Allegro Bus, Newmar Dutch Star or Anthem Aspire (I think that's the appropriate Entegra level).
Don & Mary
2019 Newmar Dutch Star 4018 - All Electric
2019 Ford Raptor Crew Cab

Bikeboy57
Explorer
Explorer
Although I totally agree with your advice to the PO. He did say late model with low mileage. That will rule out the some of the brands you recommended.

I obviously am of the school of better to buy older high end, than newer stuff. Far better value for your money. Pay 300, keep 50 for any repairs and upgrades and you will be miles ahead of paying 350 for a new unit.
Richard and Rhonda
1999 Newell
Subaru Outback toad

smlranger
Explorer
Explorer
I would add Country Coach Magna, Affinity or Intrigue to the list. Great, solidly built high end coaches but you won't find anything newer than 2009. Foretravel, high on the food chain Monaco's like the Executive, Signature and Dynasty.

Or, Newmar Essex, Entegra Cornerstone. Your budget would certainly get a gently used, late model in most of these brands/models.
2019 Grand Design Solitude 384GK 5th wheel. Glen Allen, VA

Teacher_s_Pet
Explorer
Explorer
Foretravel and Newell would also be ones for your list.
'06 Phaeton 40' QSH
'14 Ford Flex SEL AWD Toad
'04 R-Vision Trail-Lite 213
Scottiemom's Pet or husband to Dale
RV.net Rallies 13, Other Rallies 21, Escapades 7
Fulltimers since 2005, Where are we?
Our Travel Blog

rgatijnet1
Explorer III
Explorer III
Look for a used Prevost chassis motor home built by Liberty or one of the other custom motor home manufacturers.