cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buying Front Floor Mats

OFDPOS
Explorer
Explorer
Didn't think it would be hard to buy front floor mats for our MH ?
Local stores just carry the one size fits all type, but when asked to special order "to fit" mats they seem to be able to order most everything BUT the Chevy Express, as well Ford E350 ...

So check out Wheathertech nope , Husky liners nope !
Found this place:
http://www.qualitycarmats.com/?gclid=CLeQk76KrMUCFYKVfgodPqUA4A

American made , but $143.95 later abit on the spendy side.
Its a one piece wrap around the doghouse and goes back between the seats, it appears would stop even with the back of the seats ?

Was hoping Wheathertech had some , but for some reason they don't make em for the Express.
I sent them a email from their site asking for comments.
I got a reply email "thanks for contacting Weathertech" nothing more ??

Anubody else have better luck finding floor mats at a reasonable price?
17 REPLIES 17

jimx200
Explorer
Explorer
Would love to find a set of fronts for our 1999 Ford 350, Shasta Sprite Class C. Not having any luck..suggestions appreciated. Thanks much.

ron_dittmer
Explorer II
Explorer II
Talking about floor mats got me going again. I just worked a deal with the Ebay seller of these embroidered E-Series mats, $40 including shipping, a backup for when ours get tired.

JRS950
Explorer
Explorer
We are just using ours as it was delivered. Nothing to bunch up under gas or brake.

OFDPOS
Explorer
Explorer
ron.dittmer wrote:
klutchdust wrote:
Mocoondo wrote:
Floor mats are rapidly becoming things of the past due to safety. A lot of manufacturers are steering away from mats because of the opportunity for them to get lodged up and around the pedals. If you must have mats, good quality aftermarket mats are the way to go. If you want OEM, be prepared to pay through the nose because truth be told the manufacturer really doesn't want to sell them due to added liability.
Floor mats have been around forever, when did they become such a liability and problem? At what point did humans become unable to drive with them?

I see there will come a day when we will be wearing helmets while driving...geesh......
Well stated klutchdust!

Remember back in the 60's the CHP that was standard issue ... 😉

OFDPOS
Explorer
Explorer
Those are for 2nd row. A person could cut them to fit up front ?.
This is what I'd like to get http://www.qualitycarmats.com/FloorMat5.asp
Where it says selected pattern one piece , that way it will wrap around the doghouse and back between the sseats abit..
But it appears they don't make them in rubber just carpet.

Jopops
Explorer
Explorer
OFDPOS wrote:
Didn't think it would be hard to buy front floor mats for our MH ?
Local stores just carry the one size fits all type, but when asked to special order "to fit" mats they seem to be able to order most everything BUT the Chevy Express, as well Ford E350 ...

So check out Wheathertech nope , Husky liners nope !
Found this place:
http://www.qualitycarmats.com/?gclid=CLeQk76KrMUCFYKVfgodPqUA4A

American made , but $143.95 later abit on the spendy side.
Its a one piece wrap around the doghouse and goes back between the seats, it appears would stop even with the back of the seats ?

Was hoping Wheathertech had some , but for some reason they don't make em for the Express.
I sent them a email from their site asking for comments.
I got a reply email "thanks for contacting Weathertech" nothing more ??

Anubody else have better luck finding floor mats at a reasonable price?

Is this what you're looking for?

2000 Chevy Express Mats
2015 Jayco Greyhawk 29MV

ron_dittmer
Explorer II
Explorer II
klutchdust wrote:
Mocoondo wrote:
Floor mats are rapidly becoming things of the past due to safety. A lot of manufacturers are steering away from mats because of the opportunity for them to get lodged up and around the pedals. If you must have mats, good quality aftermarket mats are the way to go. If you want OEM, be prepared to pay through the nose because truth be told the manufacturer really doesn't want to sell them due to added liability.
Floor mats have been around forever, when did they become such a liability and problem? At what point did humans become unable to drive with them?

I see there will come a day when we will be wearing helmets while driving...geesh......
Well stated klutchdust!

klutchdust
Explorer II
Explorer II
Mocoondo wrote:

ron_dittmer
Explorer II
Explorer II
No surprise there. I can't emphasize enough, Ebay is the place for nice floor mats cheap....at least for our 2007 E350. I assume you GM guys will be able to find some too.

OFDPOS
Explorer
Explorer
Stopped off at the local GM d(st)ealership 2 piece floor mats $139.95 WHOA!
Not even the one piece wrap around the doghouse style ....

jjson775
Explorer
Explorer
I bought a set of rubber all weather floor mats for my E-350 RV from Ford. Best deal I could find, cost around $80. Carpet mats are no good for camping. I couldn't find after market mats that fit right.

Mocoondo
Explorer II
Explorer II

the_trippers
Explorer
Explorer
Hard to believe Ford E450 OEM mats for only $40. And free shipping. Double that is normal.
2018 Tiffin Allegro 32SA

OFDPOS
Explorer
Explorer
Yea we have the light tan/beige color carpet that wraps around the doghouse and back into coach , so I was hoping to get the wrap around type then put a throw rug from there till it meets up with the linoleum ..

I looked on e-bay and even tho it says fits Chevy Express its still a one size fits all looking mat ?