cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Class C's in New Zealand

RobertRyan
Explorer
Explorer
Fascinating Video of Class C's in New Zealand. They actually are the most common RV.
You will see European and Japanese light Truck based Class C's, Class B's, Japanese Bus and Coach based Class A's. English Caravans and some US Travel Trailers make up the bulk of the towables , Australian Caravans are considered too heavy.. A combination of US and Australian 5th wheelers, although 5th wheelers struggle in Australia, not so much in New Zealand.Class C's in New Zealand
Trailite Class C's notice the Japanese Light Truck bases
6 REPLIES 6

shepstone
Explorer
Explorer
RobertRyan wrote:
shepstone wrote:
Loads of room, I like the fit and finish of them

Very typical of Australian built Class C's as well, they have changed since you left Western Australia

I am actually from Rotorua NZ originally but my parents travelled back and forth between there and WA on a semi frequent basis . My sister was born in WA. They had a house in both places. Those days the house prices werent crazy like they are now. I was never in one place more than 2 or 3 years, always the new kid in school.
2017 F350 Ruby Red Super Cab Dually 6.7 3.55 gears. B&W Companion 25K. BackRack. Gatorback mud guards. AUX65FCBRG aux tank. 2021 GD 380fl
2010 GMC Savanna 3500 extended 6.0

RobertRyan
Explorer
Explorer
Australian Japanese Truck based Class C

New Zealand Class B

RobertRyan
Explorer
Explorer
shepstone wrote:

Very typical of Australian built Class C's as well, they have changed since you left Western Australia

shepstone
Explorer
Explorer
2017 F350 Ruby Red Super Cab Dually 6.7 3.55 gears. B&W Companion 25K. BackRack. Gatorback mud guards. AUX65FCBRG aux tank. 2021 GD 380fl
2010 GMC Savanna 3500 extended 6.0

Deb_and_Ed_M
Explorer II
Explorer II
What a huge kitchen!!!!
Ed, Deb, and 2 dogs
Looking for a small Class C!

RobertRyan
Explorer
Explorer
Interiors very similar to Australian Class C's