cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Coachmen prism

spring44
Explorer
Explorer
What is the quality of the product and the repair rates??2014 coachmen prism 24g
2 REPLIES 2

mlts22
Explorer
Explorer
It is on the Sprinter chassis, so find a Mercedes or Freightliner dealer that can handle Sprinters, and can handle class "C"s. These tend to be relatively rare birds. Most maintenance you can do yourself like changing the oil, but it is wise to have a place if something goes wrong or the CEL light comes on and stays on.

loggenrock
Explorer
Explorer
Hi - I have a 2015 Prism 24J. Been RVing for over 3 decades - this is our 3rd unit. WE knew what we wanted (and didn't want) - spent a bunch of time in various units. Overall very pleased with the rig. I've seen some with better fit/finish, but MANY with a LOT worse! Components are all standard between most manufacturers (Dometic fridge, Atwood HWH, etc.). Was pleased with the undercarriage - spent time on creepers under several brands - Coachmen was well done. Needed some tidy-ing up - not to be functional, just for my standards, but all easily done. Found the same types of rough edges or left over sawdust in Winnebagos, Thors, etc. To eliminate that would have meant a base price thousands more - I've easily dealt with little issues (realign a cabinet door to close better, for example) myself. Mercedes chassis is now well-proven. Hope this helps! ST
Two and a hound in a 2015 Coachmen Prism "B+"...pushed by '09 Suby Forester
First 50 done, working on the second pass! Nunavut - we'll see...!
2005-2015 Roadtrek 190P
1993-2005 Northstar Soft-Side TC
1989-1993 Backpacks & Tents!
1967-1977 Family TT's