cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Day Parking in Golden CO

HouseFamily
Explorer
Explorer
Were not spending the night but need to park our RV for the day in Golden CO.......Does anyone know of a place to just park and enjoy the day?
6 REPLIES 6

tonyandkaren
Explorer
Explorer
There's a dirt lot on the other side of Clear Creek. It's on 11th Ave. on the east side of Clear Creek Historic Park. It's where snow is stored in the winter. You should fit in that lot but if this is a big event arrive early so that you get a space. It's an easy walk along the trail to Lions Park.
Our Fulltiming Blog

Clickable Attractions Maps

4x4 Custom Class C on F450 chassis

Bionic_Man
Explorer
Explorer
haddy1 wrote:
rgatijnet1 wrote:
There is a Camping World there. I'm sure they would not mind.

About a mile east of CW there is a large shopping area/mall. They probably wouldn't even notice your rig.

The only way either of these options would work is if the OP has a 2nd vehicle. These are quite a ways outside of downtown Golden.

Coors brewing has very large employee parking lots that might be an option on the weekend. The old courthouse I was thinking of is on Washington, not Ford.
2012 RAM 3500 Laramie Longhorn DRW CC 4x4 Max Tow, Cummins HO, 60 gallon RDS aux fuel tank, Reese 18k Elite hitch
2003 Dodge Ram 3500 QC SB 4x4 Cummins HO NV5600 with Smarty JR, Jacobs EB (sold)
2002 Gulf Stream Sea Hawk 29FRB with Honda EV6010

haddy1
Explorer
Explorer
rgatijnet1 wrote:

About a mile east of CW there is a large shopping area/mall. They probably wouldn't even notice your rig.
2019 Tiffin Phaeton 37BH
2018 Grand Cherokee Toad

HouseFamily
Explorer
Explorer
It's a 35 ft so kind of big....we will be at Lyons Park for the day for an event.........apparently we can't park the RV on the street around the park or in the parking lot.........so we were told.........

Bionic_Man
Explorer
Explorer
I assume you are talking downtown Golden?

Depending on the size of the RV, there is quite a bit of public parking. For a larger unit, the old courthouse building, a little ways south of downtown on Ford street might be a option. There is also Lions park, north of town.
2012 RAM 3500 Laramie Longhorn DRW CC 4x4 Max Tow, Cummins HO, 60 gallon RDS aux fuel tank, Reese 18k Elite hitch
2003 Dodge Ram 3500 QC SB 4x4 Cummins HO NV5600 with Smarty JR, Jacobs EB (sold)
2002 Gulf Stream Sea Hawk 29FRB with Honda EV6010

rgatijnet1
Explorer III
Explorer III