cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Dynacargotires

Alphamonk
Explorer
Explorer
Anyone here have experience with these tires. I am being quoted a very good price and they have a "J" load rating. Just wondering, don't need to hear about Chinese tires being junk or anything. Unless you have had a bad experience with them of course!
13 REPLIES 13

Alphamonk
Explorer
Explorer
bsinmich wrote:
Have you checked FMCA for their Michelin program? They gave some very good pricing.

No I have not checked with any clubs or organizations. This dealer is in Jasper, Ga. and had a local add that caught my attention. My rig is in need of tires soon and I just started to think about tires.

bsinmich
Explorer
Explorer
Have you checked FMCA for their Michelin program? They gave some very good pricing.
1999 Damon Challenger 310 Ford

Alphamonk
Explorer
Explorer
Good point. I'll check into that too.

ArchHoagland
Explorer
Explorer
I don't know anything about that brand but my concern would be where you would get any warranty work done if you had a problem while you were on a trip.
2004 Monaco La Palma 36DBD
Workhorse W22 8.1 Gas Allison 1000, 7.1 mpg

2000 LEXUS RX300 FWD 22MPG 4020 LBS
US Gear Brakes

Alphamonk
Explorer
Explorer
Ha ha. I may private post you but not sure about posting on here.

J-Rooster
Explorer
Explorer
Alphamonk wrote:
Maybe I came off a little strong, but I have been on this forum for ten years and it just seems lately you cannot ask any sort of question without being pounced on by someone looking to belittle you. Why can't people comment on things in a manner that adds value to the question? I ask for feedback based on experience with this particular brand -good or bad I don't care. If people tell me they are junk, again based on actual experience I will accept that and move on to other brands. I have had RV's for 30 years. I am not asking what is the best brand. Although I don't believe for one minute that highest price indicates best tire performance. Is price a factor. Yes. Will it mean I will endanger my family to save a few bucks? Of course not. My existing tires are Goodyears. They want $800.+ a piece for them. I need eight on my rig. So, yes, the price will be a portion of my decision.
Thanks for the return post Alphamonk and I agree with your feelings and I agree with you that $800.00 for one tire on a RV is way too much to spend on one tire IMHO! But the J side wall on those tires you were asking about is an excellent rating! If you decide to buy them keep us posted on there performance! Good Luck

Alphamonk
Explorer
Explorer
Maybe I came off a little strong, but I have been on this forum for ten years and it just seems lately you cannot ask any sort of question without being pounced on by someone looking to belittle you. Why can't people comment on things in a manner that adds value to the question? I ask for feedback based on experience with this particular brand -good or bad I don't care. If people tell me they are junk, again based on actual experience I will accept that and move on to other brands. I have had RV's for 30 years. I am not asking what is the best brand. Although I don't believe for one minute that highest price indicates best tire performance. Is price a factor. Yes. Will it mean I will endanger my family to save a few bucks? Of course not. My existing tires are Goodyears. They want $800.+ a piece for them. I need eight on my rig. So, yes, the price will be a portion of my decision.

J-Rooster
Explorer
Explorer
Alphamonk, I've been around tires for a large part of my life and I've never heard of these tires! But the J rating on the side walls is very good. I'm not going to get into any, mud slinging but, I've read more posts on buying tires on this website that the purchasers were looking for the lowest price RV tire (Price Sensitive) that they could find. I can't speak for artguys, but I believe this is what he was refereeing to. I've never seen artguy purposely try to slight someone!

Two_Jayhawks
Explorer
Explorer
I haven't heard of them. Here is a link for anyone who wants to look at them.
Bill & Kelli
2015 DSDP 4366 pulling a 21 JL Unlimited Sport
2002 Safari Zanzibar 3906 gone
1995 Fleetwood Bounder 36JD gone

oldchief7155
Explorer
Explorer
Based on the way you responded to the first poster I seriously doubt you get a response from anybody that has had an experience with those tires. Just my humble opinion, of course.

Donna_and_Rob
Explorer
Explorer
I've never heard of that brand but I do have a set Hankook steer tires that I like and have never had any problems with. Knock on wood, or rubber, or my noggin. lol
2003 38ft Travel Supreme
350hp Cummins

Alphamonk
Explorer
Explorer
artguys wrote:
Because this is your question it would indicate that price is the determining factor and you're asking the forum members to give a big thumbs up on buying tires that may not be of the best quality. My answer is no, don't do it unless spending the extra monies is not possible.

NO! I am not asking for a thumbs up. I simply ask if anyone had any experience with this brand of tire? That makes your response nothing more than a judgemental snide remark. I will assume that you do not have any experience with this brand. Again, people take this forum which is supposed to be for the friendly exhcange of information and turn it into their own personal bulletin board! Let me guess, you are one of those people that believes if a person can't afford to pay cash for a $200,000 motorhome and park it in a gated community on the beach somewhere then surley they have no business owning one!!!! Jeezz!

artguys
Explorer
Explorer
Because this is your question it would indicate that price is the determining factor and you're asking the forum members to give a big thumbs up on buying tires that may not be of the best quality. My answer is no, don't do it unless spending the extra monies is not possible.