cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Dynamax Owners

Snipewarrior
Explorer
Explorer
Dear Members, new to RVing and wanted to touch base with Owners of the Dynamax/Super C style of RV ...wanted to hear their opinions and stories about their rigs.
I am picking mine up in a week and making my Maiden voyage Home 2100 miles..

It is always nice to talk to more experienced folks that have the same style of rig and can talk the same language when an issue comes up.
Looking forward to reading some posts on this forum.

Thanks
Jimmi V.
2010 Dynamax Grand Sport 40GT
6 REPLIES 6

Snipewarrior
Explorer
Explorer
Skidrow, I also belong to this forum...Dynamax Owners....

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Dynamax_owners/info

Skid_Row_Joe
Explorer
Explorer
Snipewarrior wrote:
Dear Members, new to RVing and wanted to touch base with Owners of the Dynamax/Super C style of RV ...wanted to hear their opinions and stories about their rigs.
I am picking mine up in a week and making my Maiden voyage Home 2100 miles..

It is always nice to talk to more experienced folks that have the same style of rig and can talk the same language when an issue comes up.
Looking forward to reading some posts on this forum.

Thanks
Jimmi V.
2010 Dynamax Grand Sport 40GT
Hi, Jimmi! Is there a Dynamax Owners Forum that you know of?

Dune_Hauler
Explorer
Explorer
Yes, it should be a better built one
The Dune Box

Snipewarrior
Explorer
Explorer
Is a 2010 considered one of the old one...?

Dune_Hauler
Explorer
Explorer
Jimmi, If you are talking older Dynamax units you will have virtually no problems, they built them right. I have a friend that just bought a DX3 although not a bad unit it is not anywhere near the same quality that Dynamax once was.
Time will tell how Forrest River slaps them together.
The Dune Box

G7ARYM
Explorer
Explorer
Not a Dynamax but an earlier front engine diesel Super C. I have 50K+ on an โ€™06 C5500 in a Seneca 34SS. Most of the miles have been in the west up and down the Sierras and Rockies with the foot on the floor on the ups. Replaced one glow plug last October and that is it for the motor and trans. beyond the fluid and filter replacements. Love the turbo going up and the exhaust brake on the way down. The tank holds 80 gallons of diesel and I spend them frivolously towing a PT Cruiser on a dolly at 62+ in CA and faster in other states averaging 8.5gph for all trips. If I had my druthers I would like another 50-100 more horsepower just for fun and another 40 gallons of fuel as I donโ€™t care much about mpg but would like more mpt (Miles per tank). It is about as complicated as an anvil and should outlast me. I get the motor, she gets the home and we are both happy. Enjoy the ride.