cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FMCA roadside assistance

viajante
Explorer
Explorer
I currently Coach Net roadside assistance and am pleased with it. The rub is that have discontinued my current Gold package. To get comparable coverage I would have to buy the premier package for $40 more.

I know that FMCA now has there own roadside assistance package. Has anyone had experience with them ? How is there service and reliability ?

Thanks for your help.
7 REPLIES 7

tropical36
Explorer
Explorer
For Coach Net plans, try PPL Motorhomes in Texas first, rather than calling CN directly and for a better price. I've done this more than once for a Coach Net price savings and even though the CN agent wasn't aware of it.
"We are often so caught up in our destination that we forget to appreciate the journey."

07 Revolution LE 40E_Spartan MM_06 400HP C9 CAT_Allison 3000.

Dinghy_2010 Jeep Wrangler JKU ISLANDER.

1998 36ft. National Tropi-Cal Chevy Model 6350 (Sold)

Dutch_12078
Explorer II
Explorer II
Fleet Man wrote:
Coach Net supposedly discontinued the package I had and preferred, it was no longer advertised. I called them and they renewed my old package with all the features I had. Give them a call, you have nothing to lose.

Yep... Coah-Net dropped my Gold Plan a few years ago, but they keep right on renewing it each year. Apparently it's like some cell phone plans that are no longer offered, where they let you keep it as long as you don't lapse or make major changes. I have changed RV's with no problem though.
Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F53 chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
Bigfoot Automatic Leveling System
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/Blue Ox baseplate

Fleet_Man
Explorer
Explorer
Coach Net supposedly discontinued the package I had and preferred, it was no longer advertised. I called them and they renewed my old package with all the features I had. Give them a call, you have nothing to lose.
2007 Winnebago Journey 34H
Toad, '08 Ford Taurus X
Blue OX, Aventa
US Gear UBS

palehorse89
Explorer
Explorer
Teacher's Pet wrote:
Scottiemom omitted that we have two motorhomes, toads, and a utility trailer. The Platinum Plan covers all our vehicles,towed itemstowed items and whatever we may driving ours or not, where the Basic and Limited Plans do not.

I just called FMCA and asked about coverage on a "Enclosed Trailer" that I tow......they DO NOT cover enclosed trailer's! I have to go to Coachnet to get it covered. Just thought I'd post my findings, to maybe help someone else before a problem comes up......while towing a enclosed trailer and they need a tow.
2000 MADP 4060 MOUNTAIN AIRE
350HP ISC, 2011 JK SAHARA,2006 ULTRA CLASSIC,1989 FXSTS

Teacher_s_Pet
Explorer
Explorer
Scottiemom omitted that we have two motorhomes, toads, and a utility trailer. The Platinum Plan covers all our vehicles, towed items and whatever we may driving ours or not, where the Basic and Limited Plans do not.
'06 Phaeton 40' QSH
'14 Ford Flex SEL AWD Toad
'04 R-Vision Trail-Lite 213
Scottiemom's Pet or husband to Dale
RV.net Rallies 13, Other Rallies 21, Escapades 7
Fulltimers since 2005, Where are we?
Our Travel Blog

Scottiemom
Nomad
Nomad
We have the top package and have for the past 11 years fulltiming. We've had one call to change a tire. Then a few weeks ago we lost our serpentine belt on the Phaeton on I-12 north of New Orleans. We had a very competent tow driver come and disconnect the driveshaft and put Phaeton Place on the hook. Had to tow her about 20 miles to where the belt was changed.

Figured we got ALL our premiums back with that one tow.

Dale
Dale Pace
Widow of Terry (Teacher's Pet)

Traveling with Brendon, my Scottish Terrier

2022 Honda Odyssey
2011 Mazda Miata MX-5

2021 Coach House Platinum III 250DT
Fulltimed for 15 years, now living in Florida

http://www.skoolzoutforever.blogspot.com/

imgoin4it
Explorer
Explorer
Cannot answer your question, but I to had the gold package. I renewed but did not get the top category but got the next down I think for $79.oo. I've used coach net services three times in past 15 years or so and the package I got I think provides everything I have needed in the past or expect to need in the future. The top package provided more than I want or need as best I can tell.
Howard,Connie,& Bella,
One spoiled schnauzer
2007 Newmar KSDP
4dr Jeep Wrangler