cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Ford E-450 Coachmen Concord Swivel seats ?

Ductape_Dave
Explorer
Explorer
I noticed the new Coachmen Concord on the Ford E450 chassis has front swivel seats. Wanted to know if any owners that have this model know if they are the stock seats and if there was a manufacturer and model
number on the swivel seat bases?

Thanks,
Dave
2016 Coachmen Clipper 17BH
2016 Toyota 4Runner SR5
3 REPLIES 3

pnichols
Explorer II
Explorer II
Note that to make the most of swiveled front seats in the E450 chassis, your motorhome should not have any - or at least much - step up from the cab floor to the coach floor.

Ours has a step up height of 4-5 inches, so a person sitting in a swiveled seat would have their legs almost straight out in front of them. The real hard part would be sitting down into and getting up out of the swiveled seat into the coach area that is mounted on the lower cab floor.

What is really needed is a swivel mechanism that can also be raised a bit after spinning it around to face the coach area.
2005 E450 Itasca 24V Class C

IAMICHABOD
Explorer II
Explorer II
Vulcan Rider wrote:
Excellent question, Dave.
I hope somebody knows.
Getting into the drivers seat from the coach on mine involves some contortions worthy of a circus performer......and I'm a fairly small person.

Can't help you out on the original question,but they can be added later.

Here is what I did and Shop4seats have kits for Fords,scroll down and you will find a listing for all of them.
2006 TIOGA 26Q CHEVY 6.0 WORKHORSE VORTEC
Former El Monte RV Rental
Retired Teamster Local 692
Buying A Rental Class C

Vulcan_Rider
Explorer
Explorer
Excellent question, Dave.
I hope somebody knows.
Getting into the drivers seat from the coach on mine involves some contortions worthy of a circus performer......and I'm a fairly small person.