cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Forest River rep

T_bone1
Explorer
Explorer
If my memory serves me correctly,which it seldom does,there is a Forest River person that frequents this forum..I would really like to have a chat with that person..My attempts to get a reply at the available phone numbers are fruitless..always get voicemail with no return calls..Thanks..
2017 Georgetown 329S
2015 Toyota Tacoma toad
5 REPLIES 5

T_bone1
Explorer
Explorer
only 5 days and no return on my call,boy those FR folks are really on the ball..I got it sorted out myself mostly..
2017 Georgetown 329S
2015 Toyota Tacoma toad

Markiemark32
Explorer
Explorer
RudysWorld wrote:
Last week was the national rally. Everyone probably tied up with that if you called last week.

I have had luck with reps, monitoring and responding here (at least the Sunseeker secton):
Forest River Forum

They were tied up with Rally last week.

Good Luck,

Markiemark
Banned member for posting Customer satisfaction maybe catching up : http://rvmiles.com/camping-world-investors-file-class-action-after-stocks-fall-60/
OK to ban per Mark F.

whistlebritches
Explorer
Explorer
I called today, 260-593-2767, Fred in parts, and left a message and he called me back just a few hours later. I did get a recording when it answered saying they were short personnel and would get back to me asap. I was really surprised it was so quickly.

RudysWorld
Explorer
Explorer
Last week was the national rally. Everyone probably tied up with that if you called last week.
Rudy - 8 year old long haired dachshund
2011 Georgetown 350TS

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
I know there's somebody over on the Wildcat forum.