cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Haulmark Super C

yrusoslo
Explorer
Explorer
Does anyone have a Haulmark Super C on a Volvo Chassic. Your pro's & con's please. Thanks.
9 REPLIES 9

Quick_Sand
Explorer
Explorer
ridgeback23 wrote:
Quick Sand wrote:
The Volvo is great and the transmission is super smooth. On the open road the ride is great but once you hit the crappy roads in CA it reminds you that you are in a truck. I can't complain though it really is nice to drive and I am so happy to be out of my pickup with all of the long trips we make each month. There is nothing like air ride seats.

how do you find the turning radius of the volvo?

I don't have a lot to compare to and with such a long wheel base it does create some challenges when driving in town. Overall I think it turns pretty good but if you go out to far before you start turning the wheel the front end wont make it so you learn to turn early and check you mirrors.
2015 Renegade Classic Volvo D16
2015 RZR 1000 Magnum Offroad #553
2014 RZR 570 Magnum Offroad #437
2012 RZR 570 Holz #553
2014 Trophy Kart JR-Mod #437
2011 RZR 900 Turbo

ridgeback23
Explorer
Explorer
Quick Sand wrote:
The Volvo is great and the transmission is super smooth. On the open road the ride is great but once you hit the crappy roads in CA it reminds you that you are in a truck. I can't complain though it really is nice to drive and I am so happy to be out of my pickup with all of the long trips we make each month. There is nothing like air ride seats.

how do you find the turning radius of the volvo?

Quick_Sand
Explorer
Explorer
2012 RZR 570 Holz #553
2011 RZR 900 Turbo

GENECOP
Explorer II
Explorer II
Quick Sand wrote:
Are you looking for info on the Haulmark or the Volvo? We just purchased a Renegade with the Volvo 600HP and I-shift and will be driving it home on a 2100 mile journey Friday so I should have a pretty good feel for it after that. Our three year search finally came to an end. Time to change my sig.

So how was the ride ?

az99
Explorer
Explorer
Glad to see you are back. This section has been very dead lately.

JTHarley
Explorer
Explorer
I'm Baaaaack......Well, as some may remember I had a 45' Dynamax Ultra 450UL for 4 years. Sold that in 2012 and bought a 2005 prevost XLII and LOVED it. This last winter while in Florida we bought another site in the resort we go to in St. Augustine and plan to put a park model on it so we felt the Prevost was just too big to let sit for 4-5 months and wanted something smaller again so on the way home from Florida we sold the prevost and bought a 2015 Dynamax DQ320XL and love it! Best part is my wife can help with the driving now and it is soooo much easier to maneuver for short trips and to take to state parks, which we like.

Don't get me wrong, NOTHING drives like my prevost but it sure does feel good to be back in a small truck conversion.
Jim , MJ & Spirit of Sambuca Bear
2015 Dynamax DQ320XL
Jeep Sahara Toad

bshpilot
Explorer
Explorer
Congrats on the new purchase QS ! We need more of US around here !
Don R.
'04 42' Haulmark Motor Coach - 450hp/1650tq / 12 spd SmartShift
'12 Jeep Wrangler Sport (manual trans)
'17 Platinum F350 (6.7L, SRW, CC, Long bed, 4x4)

Quick_Sand
Explorer
Explorer
Are you looking for info on the Haulmark or the Volvo? We just purchased a Renegade with the Volvo 600HP and I-shift and will be driving it home on a 2100 mile journey Friday so I should have a pretty good feel for it after that. Our three year search finally came to an end. Time to change my sig.
2012 RZR 570 Holz #553
2011 RZR 900 Turbo

bshpilot
Explorer
Explorer
yrusoslo wrote:
Does anyone have a Haulmark Super C on a Volvo Chassic. Your pro's & con's please. Thanks.

not a volvo chassis.
i looked at several on volvo chassis - just couldn't find the configuration i wanted.
Don R.
'04 42' Haulmark Motor Coach - 450hp/1650tq / 12 spd SmartShift
'12 Jeep Wrangler Sport (manual trans)
'17 Platinum F350 (6.7L, SRW, CC, Long bed, 4x4)