cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP HWH LEVELERS AP 30376

charwan
Explorer
Explorer
Have a 2004 Winn. Adv. with HWH Levelers and the left frt. won't go down or up. I loosened the hyd. fitting at the cyl. and it went down. The problem started with not going up or down. In looking it has a red label on the hose and at the pump. In checking one of the wires came out of the solenoid . Is there any way to re-install this wire or do I need to order a new solenoid. Need help fast as going fishing next week.
N4FAP
5 REPLIES 5

charwan
Explorer
Explorer
Printed manual from HWH and hopefully found my problem. I had blown a fuse on the L leveler so pulled cover and replaced fuse unplugged left solenoid and all relays worked. Plugged up L leveler to lower and blew fuse. Then swapped solenoid wires and blew fuse on R leveler so determine it was bad solenoid and called HWH. Talked to Frank and ordered new one. Not cheap. Many thanks for the help.
N4FAP

azpete
Explorer
Explorer
yeah, it just screws in. the orings seal it, so dont overtighten it when installing the replacement.

charwan
Explorer
Explorer
azpete wrote:
you should go ahead and order one from hwh. i dont believe you will be able to disassemble the solenoid and reconnect the wire correctly, but while waiting for the new one to arrive, you may want to try that.

How does it come out. It looks like it screws in?
N4FAP

azpete
Explorer
Explorer
you should go ahead and order one from hwh. i dont believe you will be able to disassemble the solenoid and reconnect the wire correctly, but while waiting for the new one to arrive, you may want to try that.

rvten
Explorer
Explorer
Contact HWH. Do it first ting in the morning.
Tom & Bonnie
Crossville, TN.
Aspect 29H 2008 Type C
Ford Flex SEL 2010
There is NO B+