cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

HELP: Water on floor in back bedroom 31C 2004 Minnie

YellowSled
Explorer
Explorer
Guys.. Please see the attached picture. The red area is very wet and there is some moisture where the orange is on the floor. Most of the very wet concentration is the red circle.

I have no idea why the floor/carpet is soaked in the back bedroom. All I know is the grey water tank is right below that spot and the propane tank is below that. Why would water come up through the floor? Is there some kinda vent to the grey water tank right there? Please help, I don't want to get mold in my rig.

1995-Current USN, CTN1

2004 Winnebago Minnie 31C
16 REPLIES 16

j-d
Explorer II
Explorer II
Where is your Fresh Water Tank? One RV we owned had Black and Gray beneath the floor but the Fresh was under the bathroom basin, in the vanity cabinet. When it leaked, water went out onto the carpet.
Likewise the Water Heater, and for that matter the Water Pump... In both of our Class C's, those two items were up on the carpeted floor.
If God's Your Co-Pilot Move Over, jd
2003 Jayco Escapade 31A on 2002 Ford E450 V10 4R100 218" WB

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
I guess the left side is the wall and that corner looks darker but is that just the lighting, not moisture. and the right side is the bed. is there a compartment under the bed and is it wet inside. your fresh water tank isn't under there is it? no moisture when you pull that one drawer out? and are you sure you have a propane tank under the grey water? no overhead vent or light that is leaking? that cabinet is against the back wall? no city water or other water fill in that area?
bumpy