cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get speakers to work???

bonniesoo
Explorer
Explorer
This is probably a stupid question but I can't figure it out....we have a 2009 Monaco Camelot & the only time the speakers in the motorhome work is when watching a DVD...we end up having to turn the Tv up almost all the way to hear it. Isn't there some way to hook the tv up to the speakers in the motorhome? Thanks for your responses... Sincerely, Technically Challenged!
Kim & Donna Hale
2009 Monaco Camelot
2016 Ford Explorer

Suki & Mayla- 2 spoiled pekingese
Our precious Mika ( at the Rainbow Bridge)
Hook'em Horns
5 REPLIES 5

-Gramps-
Explorer
Explorer
Was it the aux input on your dvd player?

bonniesoo
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you thank you...my hubby was able to make it work from your info....we are happy now & can hear tv!!
Kim & Donna Hale
2009 Monaco Camelot
2016 Ford Explorer

Suki & Mayla- 2 spoiled pekingese
Our precious Mika ( at the Rainbow Bridge)
Hook'em Horns

Executive45
Explorer III
Explorer III
I used these guys. They came to the coach and installed the surround system for me. I wasn't going to fiddle with all that wiring. They also had to switch out all the ends as the one's Monaco used were outdated...good luck....Dennis

We can do more than we think we can, but most do less than we think we do
Dennis and Debi Fourteen Years Full Timing
Monaco Executive M-45PBQ Quad Slide
525HP Cummins ISM 6 Spd Allison
2014 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ W/ ReadyBrute
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR TRAVEL BLOG

sch911
Explorer
Explorer
On our 2009 HR (same as Monaco) we have to select the correct source input for the Sourround Sound receiver which is what powers the speakers. Pretty sure there is a DVD, FM radio, TV, etc.. Ours is a Samsung system.
OEM Auto Engineer- Embedded Software Team
09 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 41SKQ Cummins ISL
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Toad

rgatijnet1
Explorer III
Explorer III
Most TV's have an audio output that must be connected to the same amplifier as used by your DVD. Assuming that you have it already hooked up properly, go to the menu portion of your TV set-up and make sure that you have specified an external speaker/amplifier.