Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inside Motorhome Door

becker
Explorer
Explorer
We are on the road in central Texas.

The sliding door inside the coach that separates the front half of the coach from the back half (the bedroom) of the coach came apart (or broke) from it's connection to the top slide. I looked at it, but being on the road, have not ascertained exactly what happened. The coach is a 2008 Monaco Dynasty 42ft.

My question is have any of you had this problem happen and how did you fix it...... is it a easy fix?

Would appreciate your help.
2008 Monaco Dynasty, 42ft, 4 slides, 425hp clean air Cummins diesel
2013 Jeep Sahara 4-dr w/M&G Braking System
Roadmaster Blackhawk 2 All Terrain Towing System
5 REPLIES 5

Ivylog
Explorer III
Explorer III
There is a small white latch that holds the door to each pair of rollers in the double track. Hopefully it just turned releasing the rollers from the door. If it broke then go to EBay and search Johnson 1500ppk3... $$12.30
This post is my opinion (free advice). It is not intended to influence anyone's judgment nor do I advocate anyone do what I propose.
Sold 04 Dynasty to our son after 14 great years.
Upgraded with a 08 HR Navigator 45’...

Executive45
Explorer III
Explorer III
You already have the answer from MountainAir05 above. In the future, don't forget to lock those doors in place before travel..:).....Dennis
We can do more than we think we can, but most do less than we think we do
Dennis and Debi Fourteen Years Full Timing
Monaco Executive M-45PBQ Quad Slide
525HP Cummins ISM 6 Spd Allison
2014 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ W/ ReadyBrute
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR TRAVEL BLOG

bullydogs1
Explorer
Explorer
Dup post....sorry
Stuart and Stella Denning
2016 Entegra Aspire 42RBQ
The 3 Bulldogs (Daisy, Sylvie and Stashie)
2018 Equinox Diesel (TOAD)

bullydogs1
Explorer
Explorer
I have a door that used to drive me nuts between bedroom and hallway...That door attached to two rollers which went in a track...the metal piece with the rollers stripped out and it wouldn't hold the roller to the door and it would come off....I took two toothpicks and put them into the wood door hole itself, then rescrewed the screws into the door and it tightened up, then mounted the slide rollers back up...No more door issue...
Stuart and Stella Denning
2016 Entegra Aspire 42RBQ
The 3 Bulldogs (Daisy, Sylvie and Stashie)
2018 Equinox Diesel (TOAD)

MountainAir05
Explorer II
Explorer II
You have to open the door then put wedges on both side and lift it up. Some have notches for the rollers and others just pop out of the rail. Screws hold it in. Look up pocket doors and try to figure out which system they used. Good video.

http://www.diynetwork.com/video/pocket-door-install-0123700