cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

want-a-be
Explorer
Explorer
Every time I get on RV.net I have to log in and give my pass word, I never log out. Is the problem on my end are is there some where I can click that says remember the log in on this computer.
Thanks for all comments.
9 REPLIES 9

2oldman
Explorer II
Explorer II
Chrome never forgets, if you allow it to.
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman

dougrainer
Nomad
Nomad
VoodooMedicineMan wrote:
I lose my cookies after the security software (Norton) runs.

Bingo. If you have Norton, depending on your frequency settings, it will remove the cookies. Usually, I can go 18 hours before it logs me off. But, I have auto save for my user name and password and when I go to the log in it populates my user name and password automatically. Doug

doxiemom11
Explorer II
Explorer II
I use google chrome and it asks me if I want it to remember my user name and password (yes for a forum) so my computer automatically logs me in.

VoodooMedicineM
Explorer
Explorer
I lose my cookies after the security software (Norton) runs.
Bill and Joey the dog

TNGW1500SE
Explorer
Explorer
I use Lastpass.com for everything except banking. It automatically logs you in.

We_Cant_Wait
Explorer
Explorer
My need to re-log in is not every time I visit the site, but maybe once every 2-3 weeks I'll have to re-log on even though I've never logged off, and I usually visit the site daily.

VoodooMedicineM
Explorer
Explorer
If using Microsoft Edge as a browser go to the far right of the address line and you will see 3 dots ...

click on ... scroll to bottom and click on settings, click on view advanced settings,scroll down to cookies, set cookies to "Don't block cookies"
Bill and Joey the dog

J-Rooster
Explorer
Explorer
VoodooMedicineMan wrote:
How do I login?
Click the "login here" link at the top right of the page. You will be asked to enter your username and your password. Once validated, you will be taken to your My Forums page. Once you have logged in successfully, a cookie will be saved with your browser so you will not have to login each visit to the forums. You will be prompted to confirm your password on subsequent visits when trying to access your personal information or your private messages.

You have to save your cookies.
X-2, on the cookies

VoodooMedicineM
Explorer
Explorer
How do I login?
Click the "login here" link at the top right of the page. You will be asked to enter your username and your password. Once validated, you will be taken to your My Forums page. Once you have logged in successfully, a cookie will be saved with your browser so you will not have to login each visit to the forums. You will be prompted to confirm your password on subsequent visits when trying to access your personal information or your private messages.

You have to save your cookies.
Bill and Joey the dog