cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Looking for Information - 2005 Born Free

kabzak
Explorer
Explorer
Hi, I am looking for a sales brochure for a 2005 Born Free. Does anyone have one? Thank you
6 REPLIES 6

kabzak
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you, John, for the link. The documents found at the Born Free Leap'n Lions RV Club website are the owner manuals. I am looking for a copy of the 2005 Born Free sales brochure. Thanks again Ken

John_S_
Explorer II
Explorer II
You can find them on the Born Free Site. this is a link to the listing of manuals for the various coaches but you might have to join to see it.

http://www.bornfreervclub.org/bulletin_board/viewforum.php?f=86
John
2015 Born Free Royal Splendor on a Ford 550
2018 Rubicon
Boo Boo a Mi Kie
42' 36' & 34 Foretravels sold
2007 Born free 24 sold
2001 Wrangler sold
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland sold
Susie Dolly, Lolly &Doodle (CKC) now in our hearts and thoughts

kabzak
Explorer
Explorer
I did check with Born Free and they told me they did not keep 2005 brochures. They were able to provide me with a copy of the original build sheet. I agree with you that they do have great customer service. They are very responsive. We have a 26RB model that we recently acquired. We are the third owner. The coach is 12 years old and looks incredible. We are very pleased with it.

countrykids
Explorer
Explorer
Did you check with Born Free? We have found them wonderful to deal with and may have what you are looking for in a file somewhere.

What model did you get? Ours is the 26 ft Rear side bed and we managed to get in 24 nights in before winter set in. We did have Born Free redo the caulking, not cheap but I have reached the age where tasks like that are better left to those who know exactly what to do and how to do it.

Good luck on your search.
2004 Born Free class c

kabzak
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you countrykids. I have all the books and manuals. I want to add a sales brochure to the documents I have. I just can't seem to get my hands on a sales brochure. Thanks again!

countrykids
Explorer
Explorer
I don't have the sales brochure but do have a 2004 Born Free including manuals.
2004 Born Free class c