Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Moderator Alert!!!! Troll Warning now "joethesmoee, remotecontroll"

JohnnyT
Explorer II
Explorer II
10/08/2015 joethesmoee, remotecontroll

Pattern always the same, Try and ignore him, do not respond to PM's... These aliases will be gone shortly.

3/20/2015 goofball This individual is capable of posting in a civil manner... But always reverts to type by posting cowardly obscenities with those that disagree with his limited knowledge...

I think this is alias 49 for this pitiful individual.. As I have stated before he can try to hide but then he would need to stop being who he is if he wants to remain anonymous...I am hoping that we were able to purge this disgusting individual before most of you saw his latest ventures into depravity......

What ever it takes this individual will continue to be routed from our forum....

Maybe someone can enlighten us which site he is in... I know the campground and the motorhome... PM me

If you encounter a new member who either posts excessively or is vile..just ignore and click the notify button

3/14/2015 bigdisplay one more attempt

2/17/2015 keurig Another new alias same troll... In spite of subterfuge attempting to hid his identity he blows it by being himself...

1/19/2015 predawn New alias same troll

10/29/2014 redguard Yet another alias...

8/19/2014 madeinchad Back again..I purged all of his posts and also edited out any references to him...

6/19/2014 dieselmaniac Here he is again

06/08/2014 buchanan Back Again

03/31/2014 smoeman Ignore posts delete PM's I will be purging him.. He usually starts off being less of a jerk then reverts to type..

03/22/2014 tiredkid New name same troll

03/07/2014 davebrown Yet another alias...Similar pattern

02/10/2014 "hardtobe" Back at it again

01/13/2014 "gordjones" Came back again... Banned and purged.. Expect this miserable individual will re surface again... Just be on the look out for a new member being a jerk...

01/02/2014 "crankyoleman" New name same old story...

12/24/2013 "bycrackey" New name same troll...

11/29/2013 "McRvguy"

11/05/2013 "tiffinboy" Just can't seem to control his trolling He is back in Palm Springs for the winter so I was hoping he would stop being a jerk... No such luck.. So if you see a post from tiffinboy or prism.. just "walk on by" Ignore any PM's WE will ban these user ID's but know that this individual will create yet another... So help me out by sending me a notify on new members who seem to be obstreperous.:) He will be registering a new user ID.

He does on rare occasion post something that is worthwhile...But it is the exception to the rule.

09/28/2013 "Prism" Initially behaved but he is what he is...

9/5/2013 "Renonut"

5/30/2013 "deadbat"

5/18/2013 "coolcity"

3/22/2013 hardtotell Back again... Not sure what is wrong with this guy....But its no simple thing...

3/15/2013 crazymcnuts Our most cowardly troll is back again If you have gotten any PM's from this coward please ignore and do not respond... The reason for branding him a coward is that he hides behind a myriad of false names and then posts insults and sends vile PM's which I doubt he would offer up in person...

I am not sure what is wrong with this individual ...but its not a simple thing...... He is Canadian, spend his winters in Indio CA and Winters BC... If he keeps this up his name. Campground and site number will be next...He does have a class A its a 2008 Tiffin Allegro Bus...

So do me a favor keeps those PM's and notifies coming..

JohnnyT Moderator

3-13-2013 New Alias idoalittle

3-10-2013 New Alias okvly

3-07-2013 New Alias solidfiction... I will be purging most of his posts and cleaning up... Do not respond to any PM's from this jerk...As some of you know he is pretty much of a knothead.. Do not trust anything he posts...

Even though we have sophisticated tools to ferret out and deal with bums like this one.. Our best tool is you folks..Please continue to click the notify and send me PM's...

JohnnyT Moderator

2-26-2013 New alias junkyardcat Please does not respond to an PM's try to ignore his posts... I will be purging most of his posts...

2-3-2013 New Alias Smoe please ignore any posts or PMs from this troll

2-2-2013 Once again ...new Alias nonerv

1-26-2013 He is back again..first as bud55 now odderball... I pulled most of his posts and expect he will abandon this latest alias and in a day or two try again... Paul, give it a rest...

Just updating... this troll took a hiatus over on IRV2 but has come back with several aliases. First few posts were ok but has progressively reverted to an unwelcome pest.

For the first time in the ten years I have been your moderator I am going to alert relative to a troll... We have a member "allante" who has had several aliases; 1/17 here are some new ones... the current id "niftif"

pitney is what he was using earlier this week preceeded by rabnudski

So help me out and be on the look out for a new member that is basically a jerk... Let me know and I will deal with him. If you get any PM's from this latest alias just delete...Do not respond

Others Aliases are below...

Dogood
Molson67
uncledogood
coocoomarlin
uncleluap
rotaredom

You have not seen most of these id's and hopefully we have been able to stop off his ability to send PM's...

So if you see any posts that are well outside the normal standards for civility... Please send me a notify so I can insure that this individual is not the one or if he is I can stop him off.

maxthecat
ticat900
sdometahi
toughnut
generalexam
PDD
goofyguy
rvrepairnut
allante

While I am able to keep his garbage off the forum he often resorts to hiding behind his fake user ID and name to send very vile, obscene PM's I actually know his true ID and where he winters so he is not anonymous to me...

I request that all block this individual from sending you PM's and if you have received any do not respond... Responding allows him to respond to you...

I am sure this individual will register a new user name which I will post...And delete his posts... This individual is unwelcome and unwanted based on his unblemished record of being an obscene troll resulting in thousands of posts I have deleted...

So allante if you register a new alias I will find you... Delete all of your posts and out you on the forum so go away you are not welcome or wanted on this forum.

If any of you received an obscene PM's let me know. At the present time we do not have the ability to suspend PM privileges from those that abuse but the request to do so is in the Que... So help me out... Block this guy and help me get him shed off our forum... Thanks

JohnnyT Moderator
2004 40DS02 Travel Supreme ISL 400
Jeep Grand Cherokee, Ford F150
M&G Brake & Break Away
Blue Ox Aventa LX Tow bar
135 REPLIES 135

wa8yxm
Explorer III
Explorer III
Times have changed,,, Years ago I used a different e-mail client and when I got spam I notified the spammer's postmaster.. ONE spammer sent me an e-mail. not a real nasty one but he told me I was a fool as he could get a new ISP any time he wished...

Back then you had to pay a set up fee every time you changed ISP's. non-refundable. I wished him many expensive ISP changes and never heard from him again.

Today you change ISP's as easy as you can order a Big Mac, in fact many spammers log on while eating their Big Mac. Thus IP bans simply don't work.

There are other ways to do it though.

I have yet to get any obscene PM's. If I do they will either be reported or deleted, I have seen some folks post stuff that melts the monitor, but that is what the "NEXT" button is for.
Home was where I park it. but alas the.
2005 Damon Intruder 377 Alas declared a total loss
after a semi "nicked" it. Still have the radios
Kenwood TS-2000, ICOM ID-5100, ID-51A+2, ID-880 REF030C most times

Jerrybo66
Explorer
Explorer
I remember the post that Joeprinter brought up and thought it was a bit nasty but we get them once in awhile. I seldom check the OP. This whole thing sailed right over my head. From your comments this allante or whatever he calls himself trys to start an argument. There's no one who enjoys a debate, preferably not argumentative type anymore than I. If the debate gets to the point where my adversary starts using foul language or calls me stupid, I know I've beaten him. He has no more intelligent rebutts. I'm not the "brightest light in the harbor" but it seems from some of his comments, he wouldn't be enough of a challenge to be interesting. I sometimes think that if I were smart enough and had the finances to go to college I would of enjoyed being on a debate team. Many, many years ago..
Support the Country you live in or live in the Country you support
2003 Sierra SP 26'Toy Hauler
1997 F-350, PSD, 4X4, red Crew Cab, long bed.
2007 Arctic Cat Prowler, Arctic Cat 500

Admin
Please follow the following instructions on how to block individual members from sending you pms.
Remember, after blocking, if you send a message the other party is allowed to respond back.
You will no longer see his posts or receive messages however, if someone quotes a post, it will be visible. The moderators have been instructed to monitor his posts as much as possible.

Blocking Instructions:
1. Click on your โ€œMy Forumsโ€ at the upper right of your screen
2. Go down a little and click on โ€œBlock Membersโ€
3. Enter the user name โ€“ note a cut and paste is best to be sure you have the right spelling
4. Click the two boxes to signify what you want to block
5. Click on โ€œAdd Memberโ€

Done deal ๐Ÿ™‚

Admin
RV.net
Admin
RV.net

DSDP_Don
Explorer
Explorer
Wow.....He fired off on me today in a PM. He even sent a photo of himself....He's about 4'6" tall, has VERY small hands and feet. ๐Ÿ™‚ Kind of looks like a troll, but he's bald!

I guess to impress me, he also attached his 6th grade diploma and a copy of his most recent IQ Test....HE's smart, he scored a 72!.
Don & Mary
2019 Newmar Dutch Star 4018 - All Electric
2019 Ford Raptor Crew Cab

cjoseph
Explorer
Explorer
msmith1199 wrote:
cjoseph wrote:
Is there a cyber crime? Cyber stalking? Cyber harassment? Cyber trespassing?

He's been asked to leave. Now he is still manipulating the system to enter where he has been asked to leave. I don't know. Just seems that if it keeps going and is a game to him, there ought to be a next step available to the owners of the site.

I'm just a former LEO with NO experience in this cyber field. Maybe someone out there in the computer security world might chime in and offer a suggestion to get rid if the creep?

I'm an ex-ceo and have experience in the field and although there are laws that could be used against a person like this, the guys who work cyber-crimes are completely swamped with cases that involve large scale thefts, explotation of children, and other things such as cyber-terrorism. I don't think this would be very high on the priority list. The owners of rv.net could always handle it in civil court, but that's up to them to decide.

Makes sense. Looking at the big picture, we have to have thick cyber-skin and the block button.
Chuck, Heidi, Jessica & Nicholas
2013 Tiffin Allegro 35QBA

driveby
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the vigilance. I've moderated a few forums and man that can suck up alot of time cleaning out spam and crud. Never mind actually chasing down posts from actual humans :B

I for one am very happy withe Admin's work. THANKS!
2008 Itasca Sunova 35J Class A
1997 TJ Sahara, hard and soft tops and AC
Held together via Roadmaster Falcon 2 tow bar and stopped by US Gear Unified Brake system.

msmith1199
Explorer II
Explorer II
cjoseph wrote:
Is there a cyber crime? Cyber stalking? Cyber harassment? Cyber trespassing?

He's been asked to leave. Now he is still manipulating the system to enter where he has been asked to leave. I don't know. Just seems that if it keeps going and is a game to him, there ought to be a next step available to the owners of the site.

I'm just a former LEO with NO experience in this cyber field. Maybe someone out there in the computer security world might chime in and offer a suggestion to get rid if the creep?

I'm an ex-leo and have experience in the field and although there are laws that could be used against a person like this, the guys who work cyber-crimes are completely swamped with cases that involve large scale thefts, explotation of children, and other things such as cyber-terrorism. I don't think this would be very high on the priority list. The owners of rv.net could always handle it in civil court, but that's up to them to decide.

2021 Nexus Viper 27V. Class B+

2019 Ford Ranger 4x4

down_home
Explorer II
Explorer II
Humm. Hadn't noticed him but once. Don't read many threads.

DSDP_Don
Explorer
Explorer
I can make it look like an accident! :W
Don & Mary
2019 Newmar Dutch Star 4018 - All Electric
2019 Ford Raptor Crew Cab

univmd
Explorer
Explorer
Yesterday I got a PM from Allante calling me a ******* idiot ******. Thank you Moderator for warning everyone.
2008 Gulfstream Tourmaster
2011 Honda CRV
Blue Ox Baseplate & Socket Wiring
Blue Ox Alladin Tow Bar
US Gear Unified Tow Brake

Francesca_Knowl
Explorer
Explorer
Hey-

Just saw a thread posted by brand new members "John and Mylinda Rongly"...Askin' for "help" with a posted phone number :R

Already deleted by vigilant mod, but- could this be a new incarnation of Allante???
" Not every mind that wanders is lost. " With apologies to J.R.R. Tolkien

dieharder
Explorer
Explorer
There are idiots like this all over the internet. Not enough chlorine in the gene pool.
1999 Itasca Sunrise

BobGed
Explorer
Explorer
I am a moderator on the TRVN forum and we have also had our problems with this individual under various screen names. He does have a certain writing style, particularly punctuation, that does make him stand out a bit.
2017 Tiffin Phaeton 40QBH
2014 Jeep Cherokee Limited

Francesca_Knowl
Explorer
Explorer
bdpreece wrote:
Francesca Knowles wrote:
I'm -I'm a little miffed! None of those aliases have appeared in my P.M. box....

What do others have That I Don't Have?

Francesca, I know things are probably a little booring in Port Hadlock WA. but your not really soliciting obscene PM's are you??:E

:B

No- just feel a little left out.
Plus you all are so nice that I've never had a chance to use the "block this member" button...
" Not every mind that wanders is lost. " With apologies to J.R.R. Tolkien

fourmat
Explorer
Explorer
It always amazes me that someone would have nothing better to do than call people names on the internet this person is pittiful
2009 Challenger