cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

More Monaco questions

Dougjpr
Explorer
Explorer
I seem to be posting a number of questions recently.
I am trying to get as much info as I can.
I understand that Monaco, HR, Safari and Beaver were all under the Monaco group in the 2005-2007 time frame that we are looking in. Is there anywhere I can find which models came from which plants? and were any of the Monaco plants better than any others?
Also with the number of Monaco and HR models is there somewhere I can find a list of which ones are their high end models and which are the lower lines, and which HR models are the twins of which Monaco models

Thanks

Doug
Doug, Katherine, 93-Patrick, 96-Janelle, 00-Riley & 03 Joseph
2004 Chev Astro
2006 Pilgrim 310RBDS, Reese DC
2007 F-350 Lariat,CC, DRW, PSD, 4.10 LS,tow pkg incl tow command controller, ARP studs and all the other 6.0L joys
6 REPLIES 6

Dougjpr
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the replies

The list of Monaco and HR models is helpful (saves a lot of time looking at archived brochures and guessing)

I thought the list on the back of brochure might be in order, but wasn't sure.

The serial number info is helpful. I will look for that.

I'm thinking that you may get better value buying the lower priced unit produced on the higher quality production line.

Thanks

Doug
2004 Chev Astro
2007 F-350 Lariat,CC, DRW, PSD, 4.10 LS,tow pkg incl tow command controller, ARP studs and all the other 6.0L joys

srx-6
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 2009 Monaco Camelot. A few years back I was inquiring about some parts with the Monaco tech folks, they use the last 6 digits of the unit serial number to identify the coach and look up it's history. The tech I was speaking with told me the first number of those last six indicates where the unit was built. In my case this number is 6 which indicates my unit was built in Coburg Oregon. He said he probably helped build my coach. I purchased this coach right after Monaco announced bankruptcy plans in April of 2009(got a great deal) and the dealer(DeMartini) told me that Monaco's higher end coaches are/were built in Oregon and the others in Indiana. I would believe if you have a serial number, a call to Monaco tech can tell which facility the unit was built in.
JB & MB
2009 Monaco Camelot 42PDQ
2008 Jeep Wrangler

crah
Explorer
Explorer
Holiday Rambler:
Navigator
Imperial
Scepter
Endeavor
Ambassador
Neptune

Monaco:
Signature-Navigator
Executive
Dynasty-Imperial
Windsor
Camelot-Scepter
Diplomat-Endeavor
Knight-Ambassador

There were some other entry level models of that era.
2003 Holiday Rambler Scepter 36PST 3 Slide
Cummins ISC 350/Side Radiator
Banks System
2011 Buick Enclave Towed
Ready Brute/Ready Brake/Blue Ox

Ivylog
Explorer III
Explorer III
Yes high to lower and I would put Camelot under Dynasty.
This post is my opinion (free advice). It is not intended to influence anyone's judgment nor do I advocate anyone do what I propose.
Sold 04 Dynasty to our son after 14 great years.
Upgraded with a 08 HR Navigator 45โ€™...

Dougjpr
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for quick reply

I had downloaded a Camelot Brochure, is the list that is on the last page in an order high end to low end?
2004 Chev Astro

2chiefsRus
Explorer
Explorer
Monaco Brochures - Past years

The higher end Monaco's:
Signature - HR was Navigator
Executive
Dynasty
Windsor
Diplomat - HR model was the Endeavor
Knight - HR model was Ambassador if I recall correctly

Some of these were mid range depending upon what year.
Dave & Kathy
2007 Monaco Knight 40PDQ towing 2018 Ford F-150 & 2017 Harley Trike
Fulltime 2007 to 2016, now halftimers
Before you give someone a piece of your mind, make sure you can get by with what will be left.
Our Blog
National Parks Visited